Twenty-Seven:

The plan was golden, like I literally named the plan Golden,  I crouched behind bushes with Sif and Clint as we watched Loki and Frigga get ready to use their magic behind some trees, Loki mouthed "When your ready."

"Now" I mouthed back and motioned for the warrior and hawkeye to follow me as I ran, they covered my back as my duplicate ran another way the man on the open door to the ship yelled and pointed at her, we ran down the rainbow bridge and I slid into I the bifrost as Heimdall and Sif shuit the doors I ran to the small room and went inside.

I looked at the LoField then the Nodelun, oh for heavens sake what am I supposed too do, there is no damned instruction manual.

Hawkeye came into the room and tried to help as much as possible as I typed away on the LoField and tried to make my idea work.

{Loki}

I made her duplicate run for the trees and disappear. I looked at mother who smiled at me and I made myself vanish so I could walk down to help Out Lizzie and the others as Tony flew high and tried to shoot down the ship I stopped.

This man is mine to deal with.

With that, I jumped on one of the metal creatures backs and on to I the highest part of Asgard so I could jump on the open door of that ship thing so I could fight, when I landed on the open door I looked at him.

"Welcome too Asgard" I said before throwing a dagger at him, he caught it and smiled.

"Thank you, but I only need one small stop.. I need what is mine."

I raised my first in time to block his hits and I npushed at him "Lizzie is not yours" I said, and blocked a blow as I sllced his cheek with another dagger, I smirked as I twirled the dagger and looked at him.

"She's mine."

As I said this he yelled and lunged at me, I barley missed but eventually he had me pinned to the open door of the plane "Do you even know why am I after her? Why I hate every bit of her? Why I wish she was no more?"

His hands we're at my throat as the man glared at me "I'm her father."

"Let go of him!"

I Crane my neck best I could to see Lizzie on top of the bifrost yelling and my eyes widen "Lizzie get back in the-" before I could finish the man punched my jaw.

"Shut up" he hissed, I stuck a dagger in the hand that punched me making him yell and grab my neck he turned to look down at Lizzie "Let him go?! Well here you go!" He let me fall.

{Lizzie}

"No!" I shouted as the guy pushed Loki and he held onto the edge, I looked up at Tony he nodded and slowly and sneakily went to the ship.

I looked up at the guy "Come down here and fight, you piece of shit!" I shouted. Loki dangled from the ship and the I saw the man laugh as he jumped down from the ship and landed on the top of the Bifrost.

I shook hair from my face and gulped as I watched Tony help Loki "Well, you finally got me. So mind telling me who you are?!" I shouted as he made way towards me and stopped.

"I remember the day your we're born, on Asgard. Your mother ran from her family, but when she found out what I was she ran with you and found a way out of Asgard just as we we're about to atack it."

I froze "My mother came to Asgard?"

"Yes, your half mortal half Jotunheim. "

My mind froze at this new knowledge and I tried to breathe "I'm part.. Frost giant" I mumbled out and he slowly smirked as he extended his hand "My name is DrakTor. I am your father."

Then he lung for my neck, all I saw was my hand with Sif's sword going into his neck before everything went pure black and I passed out on top of the Bifrost and fell below...