Seven:

One month Later.

I sighed as I walked into SHIELD with Tony who held my hand, I tugged him back a bit before we walked up the stairs "Front, I'm scared."

"Of what?"

I grimaced "Hurting someone again."

He sighed and faced me putting his hands on my shoulders "We have been over this, it wasn't your fault. And hawkeye good a few scratches while you we're knocked out cold. Clearly they we're after you."

"And clearly I put Clint in danger" I whispered as someone came upon behind em and lifted me up and put mwe back down, I was hugged from behind. I sighed "Hey Thor."

He laughed "Lizzie, I've been worried how are you?"

Loki sighed as he popped up beside his brother "Yes, how are you? Please tell before Thor makes me shop my ears off."

I smiled "I'm fine."

"Not what you told me" Tony mumbled as they all three walked upo the stairs, I stopped at the bottom and looked up to where tony and Thor went, Loki looked back down at me and blinked.

"What's wrong?"

I gulped "I'm scared I will hurt one of them again" I whispered, he walked down to where in was slowly and looked me dead in the eye.

"Tony is right, it isn't your daily Miss Stark."

I smiled and sighed "Thanks for trying" I told him, he gave a half smile and held his hand out, I just looked at him he rolled his eyes "Take baby steps. Don't get back in with the missions big time but take it little by little."

"Sure your not the Good off Wisdom?"

He cracked a smile "I'm sure. I'm the God is Mischief and Lies, I know your lying when you say your okay" he said, I took his hands and slowly walked up the steps to the meeting room.

Everyone was looking at the door when I entered and Fury even smiled, I saw a cake on the table, I lwt go of Loki's hand and looked at them "What is this?"

"Happy Birthday Liz" they all said, and I looked at them all before looking at the cake, it was purple and had white border with black stars on it.

I smiled and hugged Tony, then Thor, Bruce, Fury, Natasha, Clint, Cap, Lyrica and Bucky I smiled as I looked at them "You guys, this is amazing. You even decorated the meeting room for me?!" I shouted.

It was black and purple and screamed Tony's little cousin, I loved it.

Clint was so quick I didn't see home hen he put a necklace around my neck and fastened it "This is from me and Natasha."

I reached up and grabbed it seeing my name in fancy silver writing, I smiled "I love it" I said and hugged them both.

Lyrica and Bucky got me a new radio that was bigger and better than mine making me smirk at Tony who looked scared, Bruce got me a new Shirt that had a star on it, Fury got me a watch that had a moon and some stars on it.

Steve got me a purple phone case that had the moon in it, Thor got me a ring and said it was from him and Loki, the ring had a silver band with a star on it.

Tony smiled and gave me a bag,  I raises a eyebrow "Is it gonna explode?" I asked, he bopped my head and I opened it.

My breatgh fought as I pulled out a whole suit made just for me, it was leather shirt, leather pants leather boots and leather ajckett all black with silver stars embroidered into it, I looked up.

"They helped me come up with the design" Tony said motioned to Lyrica, Natasha Fuey and Clint..

I dropped the jacket down and backed out the door slowly.

"No.. I-I can't" I whispered knowing what Tony meant by getting me the suit, Fury stepped forward.

"Lizzie it's all you have been aiming for" he said.

My heart best fast and tears came to my eyes as I rushed out of the room, I can't hurt anyone else.