Twenty-Six:

"Thor! Loki! " I shouted as they fought some.. Weird freaking ass creatures, one grabbed me and I beat on it's back, Loki yelled and moved forward but another creature blocked it's path as Mr Drake laughed...

Here is what happened..... :

The ground shook between mine and Loki's feet, I looked up "What's happening?" I whispered, he grabbed my hand and we ran to the palace where Heimdall was running to the front entrance, I looked at Heimdall knowing he knew what was going on.

"Heimdall what is-"

He looked at Loki "Someone is making their way into I Asgard by force, and I cannot see your cousin nor your friends miss Lizzie" he said, Loki tugged me inside the palace and to the throne room where everyone was.

Thor and the others looked up at our entrance "Lady Lizzie, it is not safe-" he was islnwced by a bang and Odin stood.

"Thor, Loki, Sif take Lizzie to the old dungeons no one would think she would hide there, Fandral, Volstagg follow and gyuard them.. Hogun get food and anything you may need down there and take Frigga with you."

I held onto Loki's hand as he pulled me out of the room I heard Frigga start arguing with Odin but Thor pulled her away, Loki pushed me from the room as the rest followed guards rna everywhere and I tried stopping but Loki wouldn't let me.

"Loki, I want to fight."

He shook his head "Too dangerous.. We need to get you somewhere safe, it is why we are in Asgard."

We walked when finally Fandral and Hogun cut off to go get anything we may need, I held Loki's hand as we ran and finally Thor led us down some stairs to a secret door, he closed it behind us and went to the end of the room taking a left he opened the door on the floor and trold us to pile in.

It looked like in one of those medieval dungeons, Frigga went to one cell and his herself, Loki led me to one on the end and opened the door he pulled me in and before he could turn to go back to Thor I hugged him quick.

He tensed but then hugged me back "I can honestly say I'm worried and scared for once in my life" I whispered. He chucked and looked down at me "Don't be. I will protect and watch over you until my last day, I swear to you."

He moved hair from my face and I smiled up at him he leaned his head down and his lips we're so close to mine that when Thor came into the doorway and yelled for Loki I think me and Loki both cursed him.

Loki let go of me and shut the door behind him, I sat on the old bed in the small room and saw some bars for a window that looked out into Asgard.

I wanted to look but stopped myself, who knows what is going on out there? And if it wasn't for Thor I would have my first kiss by now!

Moments later a knock came on the door and I saw Sif carrying some clothes "Hogun picked these up from your room figuring you would like to change out of the dress" she said, I smiled at her as I took the clothes "And someone made a trip to see you even with everything that is going on."

I was curious so as she left I started changing then walked out the door, I smiled at who I saw and spoke.

"Like we look at the stars as they watch over us, you will always be the star that watches over me."

Hawkeye turned at the words I mention and smiled remembering them, he ran to me and hugged me as I gripped onto him tightly I noticed his face was bleeding "Oh, Clint what happened?!"

"Tony looks worse. He got us out of there and when we saw Drake forcing his way through some kind of invisible forcefieold thing, he grabbed me and flew us up. But, Drake has Nat, Steve, Bruce, Bucky and Fury.. They looked terrible after the fight."

"Where is Tony?! And Lyri?!"

He frowned "Lyri is unconscious. She had to be left at the hospital on earth, her IronWoman suit had some.. Difficulties.."

"And if she had listened to me she would have been fine."

I turned to see Tony all beaten up and his iron suit all mashed up, I ran to him and hugged him "Any power?"

"None. Unless Thor can give me some lightning.. Then I can ride the lightning!"

I rolled my eyes at Tony and smiled "Well.. Three out of.. So many Avengers isn't that bad, maybe we can defeat this man?"

"What about his metal-rock solid army?"

I groaned as I sniffed "I don't know. I-I can't thin-" I stopped as I looked at all of them.

"Wait a second. Astral projections... Magic.... Iron suit... Lightning... Four warriors.. And a guy who shoots arrows" I mumbled, Tony looked at me knowing I had something up my sleeve as I grinned.

"What have you done little cousin?"

I shrugged as I grinned "Nothing. When I smile I'm thinking.. But when I laugh I've done done it" I said and laughed.

"If Frigga can use some of her powers to create a force field around me I can make my way to the bifrost and do something from there. I will need Clint and Sif guarding me so I won't get caught, Volstagg, Fandral and Hogun can fight, as well as Thor who can shoot lightning to Tony's suit so he can Iron Man up.

"Then Loki can create a astral projection me to keep some of the guards and these guys off my tail. I can make it to the bifrost use the LoField and try to run the star as well making it so I cast them out of Asgard" I said.

Thor looked confused "How can you cast them out like you say?"

Tony laughed "If it can be done, and some times not be done she can do it."

I nodded and looked at everyone "What are we waiting for? Move people! "