Twenty;

"And then Thor killed the beast so easily" Fandral finished, we were all eating and where Frigga and Thor tried to get me to sit next to them I decided to sit by Sif and in front of Fandral.. Mainly away from them all..

I don't do talking, I feel out of place.

Odin looked up "So, Miss Stark what do you do on Midgard?" Wow, uh how can I explain my boring life?  Especially to royalty.

I cleared my throat and pushed away my plate with a smile "Well, I help out at SHIELD and I became a agent for them before things got worse on Midgard. I like taking pictures and I help out my cousin Tony and Doctor Banner with science stuff."

Frigga smiled "That sounds lovely, what else do you do?"

"Well, I'm pretty boring but, here goes. I like to fight and listen to music, when I am not doing that I am annoying Tony or talking to at Avenger I can find. They all treat me like family and I like that" I answer.

Sif smiled "Tell us about your family. What are they like?" She asked. Thor frowned "Sif, that's a touchy subject for Miss Lizzie."

"No, I am okay Thor" I said with a smile before sipping the water I had asked for and answering Sif "My mom used to be nice and I know she still lobes me but, since my dad died and she married my step dad.. I kind of looked out for my stepo father's kids.. And my mom wants me to pay for their education.

"Anytime she calls me it's for money or something. It's been that way since I was fourteen, when I was sixteen I dropped out of school and went to live with Tony. That's my story" I said and gavbe a small smile.

Sif frowned "I'm sorry I asked-" I held up a hand.

"It's fine. I'm better now, kind of, I mean I am hiding out from someone who wants me dead.. But, you get the picture" I said as I finished my water.

"Where is your father?"

I looked up towards Freiga had gulped "Dead. He was killed in a car accident, his body was in flames because the car was set on fire. If he was here my mom wouldn't be so.. Cruel" I said putting it in a nice way.

Thor smiled "Well, you have bigger things to worry about, Lizzie."

"Yes, and if you are through with eating you may go see Heimdall to ask about your cousin and his friends" Odin said, and I smiled as I stood up and pushed my chair in.

"Thank you, sir."

With that I turned and ran out of the palace, I walked down that  rainbow bridge and to the opening of the bifrost -now that I know what it is called- I walked in to see Heimdall with his back to me. I stood there awkward wondering if I should say something.

"Your friends and your cousin are safe, if that is what you are wondering Miss Stark. They seem to be planing something" he said and turned to face me.

I smiled "Thank you. I'm just worried."

"I understand. I worry about the royal family, Loki and Thor are enough to make me worry."

I smile and laugh as I walked around the bifrost "I would worry about them as well" I admitted as I looked around and saw a small door, I looked at Heimdall.

"Would you mind if I look around? This is all new to me and Tony said to tell him about anything cool when I come back to earth."

He smiled "Help yourself. I'm acguially glad someone has finally took a liking to tfhbe bifrost."

"Well, it is a beauty to look at" I said as I made wh to the door and opened it, there was a shiny thing in the room that looked like a star my mouth opened in awe.

"That is Nodelun. That star actually helps run the bifrost now. Only me and King Odin know of it."

I sighed "And now I do. This is the coolest trying I have seen since.. I don't know Caoatin America?" I said and smiled as I walked into the room and saw the siovber star brighten a little.

It was so beautifully shiny and the most interesting thing I have ever seen, I smiled as I looked around and saw something.

"Is that a, uh, computer?"

Heimdal stepped in to see what I was looking at "No, that's a LoField. It helps keep a track over Asgard and it has what you humans call cameras all over Asgard but, they are hidden."

I looked into the LoFiekd and it flashed a glimpse of Thor talking to Hogun, I smiled as I walks out of the room and Heimdall shut the door behind me "It's amazing."

"If you would like to visit again tomorrow I can show you other things, Lady Stark."

I nodded and shook Heimdalls hand firmly "That would be awesome, Heimdall."

---------------------------------

Yes I know I made up some things but, there is a good reason to why I did.. Just believe me on this.

-A.C.