Fifteen:

"You punched me."

"Self defence."

"You punched me."

"You put your lips on mine, of course I was gonna punch you!" I yelled making Tony snort and Banners chuckle as Natasha rolled her eyes "I do not appreciate you trying to kiss our little Avenger" she mumbled and walked out the door.

I laughed when I looked at Thor and Loki, who just stared at me I smirked and crossed my arms "Loki and Thor The ASSguardians" I said laughing and Tony catches onto what I meant.

I don't even think Thor and Loki noticed they we're looking at Natasha's butt.

I sighed as I looked at Tony "I'm going to my room."

{Loki}

I kiss her and in return I get punched, well that just proves what she thinks of me. I thought as I watched her leave, I looked at Tony "Your not mad I kissed her?"

"Nope. She punched you, so I am not mad.. Your eye looks bad enough."

I winced as Banner put a ice pack to my eye and I held it there, I looked up at him and my brain remembered Hulk smashing me everywhere, I kind of looked away quickly and I heard Tony chuckle.

"Hulk Smash, Hulk Smash Loki" Tony said in the best Hulk voice he could get, it made Thor chuckle and Banner grin.

"That was.. Long ago. I do not wish to make him angry" I said, and winced from the eye pain.

"I wouldn't worry about.. The other guy. I'd worry about Lizzie" Bruce told me before going to his desk, I got off the bed thing in the infirmary like room and walked to the door.

Out in the hallway I took the ice from my eye and looked in the mirror, I roles my eyes and put a trick on so it would look like my eye was normal and I had never been hit.

I sighed and walked up to the room Stark had given me, turns out all The Avengers spend their time here, even Thor, so Stark gave me a room.. It even has it's own little name on it.

Reindeer Games, I thought and growled.

{Lizzie)

"You know Loki might not be that bad."

"He ruined New York."

Me and Natasha looked at Lyrica who shrugged "Okay, but that was a couple years ago.. Natty you can't keep that towards him" she said as she cooked.

I opened my popsicle as I sat beside Nat and smiled "Where is Clint?"

"Why?"

"Oh nothing.. JARVIS!" I shouted.

"Yes Miss Stark?"

"Where is Clint and Tony?"

"Mr. Stark is in the lab and Mr Barton is almost to his room Miss."

"Thanks Jarvis" I said and a wicked grin was on my face as I looked back at Natty and Lyrica.

"I'm going to... Go change" I said and smiled as I walked to my bedroom, I quickly shut the door and locked it "Jarvis make sure no one comes into my room. Especially Tony and Clint."

"Yes miss Stark."

I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower real quick and when I jumped out I heard beating on the bedroom door "Lizzie!"

I smiled as I put on my robe and wen out of the bathroom to my closet "Don't come in I'm naked!" I shouted, and the beating contained I heard "Jarvis open this door!"

"Sorry Mr Stark but, Lizzie has requested that nobody enters her room. Especially you and Mr Barton."

"Gee I wonder why?!"

I giggled as I tugged on some leather pants "What's wrong Clint didn't enjoy your lobster shower?" I yelled.

"Your dead!"

I grabbed a shirt and tugged it on "And Tony, you don't like the mixed up vials?"

"When yoiu come out of this room-!" He was interrupted by Jarvis.

"Miss Stark there is a video call in the living room for you."

I frowned "I never get those. Who is it Jarvis?"

It was quiet before he said "Danielle SilverGage, your mother."

It got quiet in the hallway and in my room, I could only imagine what the living room was sounding like.

The door opened and Clint and Tony stood there Clint was curious while Tony was shocked, I didn't move until I realized exactly what Jarvis said then I went to the living room.