Twenty-Nine;

One month an a half has ran by quickly, and the day I have to go back to earth is approaching soon and as it does Loki gets more and moody.. And by Moody I mean yelling, snapping and if someone does something to him even as a joke he does something to them.

I sit in the garden looking at roses as someone sits beside me "It's such a shame that you almost having trouble leave, I'm going to miss having a girl to make dresses for" Frigga said beside me and smiled..

"I'd say you could make them for Sif but  she wouodnt wear them."

She chuxkled and ruerned to look at me "Loki is looking for you,there is something he wants to tell you" she said, I sighed and closed my eyes as I listened to my surroundings I smiled "It's going to snow."

"Snow in Asgard?  Very rare."

I smiled "Where is Loki?" She pointed and I stood up bowing my head to her I went to the gardens entrance and looked towards the woods where the small stream was, I started walking towards it and saw Loki with his back to me.

"Frigga said you we're looking for me" he turned around and his eyes lit up as he looked at me, he walked forward and put his hands on my hips.

"I have a idea."

I raised my eyebrows "Your not going to try to take over Asgard or Earth again are you?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he gulped.

"No. How about I arrange with Tony and They about you coming to Asgard every two to three a
Midgardian months and sometimes come and spend one midgardian day with me until we figure out something out?"

I smilwd as I put my arms around his neck "Depends on what they say, Tony might try to chain me up and keep me in my room, I don't think he likes his small cousin in Asgard alone."

"But, hyiur not alone. There is me, Thor, Sif, Frigga.. Your like me in a way and ibe done been teaching you so many things" he said.

I smiled as I put my head on his chest and listened to him breathe "Come, we will be late for dinner" I said, he sighed and let me drag him to the palace.

In sat between Thor and Loki across from Frigga as we ate, Loki's hand had found my knee under the table and Thor was telling stories of monsters he has fought, Odin was looking at me and Loki I could tell it.

"Loki, I wish to talk with you after dinner.. Important business" he said and smiled at me, Loki nodded as he finished his plate "Yes Odin."

After dinner Loki went to talk with Odin and I went to my room and changed into pajamas I brought from earth, I went and laid in bed and watched the balcony at the sky, after a few moments curiousness got the better of me and I walked to the balcony.

I opened the doors and stepped out to look around, the rainbow bridge I had a beautiful beiw of and I wished I had my camera.

I heard yelling down the hall way and turned around just as my door opened and Loki stepped in grinning big he gulped and ran towards me, he slips on the balcony and held me against the railing as he kissed me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away "Loki.. Your happy.. What did Odin.. Tell you?" I whispers through kisses.

He laughed as he pulled me into a hug "I don't need Thor to watch me on earth anymore. I come and go as I want and the best part-" he stopped leaving me in suspense as he grinned "-I can see you whenever I want to and I can bring you back to Asgard whenever you wish!"

My eyes widened and be kissed me again, I felt something wet land against my face and I looked up confused to see snow beginning to fal, this made Loki laugh more as he wrapped arms around me and kissed me again but quickly.

"I never have.. Felt this way it's new" he whispered as we looked up then he looked at me and moved hair from my face "Lizzie I think I love you."

I smiled as I put my hands on his shoulders and hugged him tightly to me "I love you too."

Now, how long can I keep this from Tony?