Nega-Globby

*Theme song*
I was updating Honey Lemon's pruse.

"New purse? Oh, it's so cute!"Honey lemon said. "It's still just a prototype, but we've got to test it"I said. "Push that button"I said as I hand her the purse. "Okay"she said and press it. It transform and I squeal. "Ooh!"she said. "It work! I can't believe I made it!"I yelled. 

"Extended range and accuracy"Hiro said. "Sweet!"she said then shot a lot of chemical ball. I squeak then we heard someone crash. "Darn it!"Me and the stranger said. I groan as she place the purse down. "Okay. Slight problem with the accuracy. Nothing we can work on"Hiro said. 

The stranger reveal itself and I gasp. "Sorry, Globby"Honey lemon said. "Nobody wants to hire a monster. You'd think Monster Pizza would be open-minded. But no!"He said. "Globby!"I yelled as I ran toward him. "Alison! How is my little girl doing?"He said as he hug me. 

"I am doing well!"I said then noticed I had some goop. I laugh as he smile. "You're not a monster-monster, Globby. You're a good person"she said. "Well, that's just it. Being a monster was easy. But being a regular guy and a monster is impossible"he said. 

"Would you like a hug?"Baymax said. "Uh-huh!"He said and hug Baymax. "There, there"Hiro said. "I am so sorry, Globby. This is all my fault. It was my chem-purse that did this to you"She said as I took her purse. "Which he did steal"Hiro and I said. 

"But if I had been more carefu..."Honey Lemon said but "No, the kids are right. I did this to myself. I'm a mess"he said. "Come on, Globby. I'll talk to Aunt Cass. I'm sure she could totally use help around the Lucky Cat"Hiro said. "True since I might be busy making hero stuff"I said. 

"Oh, you're the best!"Globby said thenYou know, that comes out real easy with club soda"he said then he look at me. "Also look what Carl made you"he said and brought out a puppy plush. I squeal as I hug it.
💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙
"How do you know him, again?"Aunt Cass said as I show him what I do.

"My you are good"he said. "Thanks"I said and carry two trays. I walk toward a table and serve them their food. A kid had a messy face and I gave him a napkin. He look away and I place the tray down. I clean his face and he laugh. "Thank you but you didn't had to do that"His mom said.

"It is okay. Have a great day"I said and grab the tray. I serve two people their coffee and Globby put foam on their coffee. "Foam"he said as the other look at him werid. "Don't worry. It actually taste good"I whisper and the man sip it. "Oh it is like regular foam"he said.

I took the tray to the sink and we walk toward Aunt Cass and Hiro. "Okay, I'll give him a chance"she said. "Oh, thank you!"He said and hug her. "Oh! Um, you're welcome"she said then he hug me. I laugh as he lift me up and twirl us around.

"That mean I will see you a lot!"Globby said. "It nice to work with a friend!"I said. "You won't regret this, Aunt Cass. I hope"Hiro said as Globby place me down. "He has to wear gloves. Okay?"She said and we nod.
💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙🐺💙
I walk into the lab with Karmi.

We wanna check on Honey Lemon. "How's it going?"I said and she jump up. "I'm awake! Oh, hi. Sorry"she said. "So, did you extract the chemicals?"Karmi said. "Actually, our conversation yesterday got me thinking. What if instead I..."she said. "Neutralize them!"They both said. 

"Jinx!"I said. "It would definitely be faster, and..."Krami said. "Oh! Hi"Honey lemon said and I turn around. "Hey, Honey Lemon. Hey Alison"Hiro said as he kiss my cheek. I giggle as he glare at Karmi. "Karmi. What's up?"Hiro said. "Being bio besties!"Honey lemon said.