The bot fight part one

I walk inside a diner.

I sigh as I flip my hair and went to take a seat. "Hello and what can I do for you little girl?"she said as I sat down. How dare she call me a little girl? I show you who is a little girl. "Can I see the menu?"I said and she gave me a menu.

I look through then hand it back to her. "I like an hamburger with bacon and some fries. For the drink, I ask for orange juice"I said as I grip on my bag. Inside of my bag, it will show you the danger. She nod and walk away.

I look back and see if everything is clear. I took out the robot and it look at me. "Okay purple, time to make some chaos. Are you up for that task, little buddy?"I said and it bark. I smile and pet it three heads.

"Is there a dog here?"someone said as I put a napkin on top of the robot. They turn around and I pull it off. "Alright, go make some chaos and make mommy proud"I said as I put it on the floor. It bark and ran off. The lady came with my order and I thanks her.

I took a bite of my burger as someone scream. "Someone help us!"Said a lady. Who the little girl now? I chuckle as I took a fries and bit it. The door open and I turn around. It is big hero six. Part of it, what a joke. I bit my burger as I turn away.

Whatever. Ever since I went with my brother and his team, I have change a lot. For starter, he help me train with my new weapon. I still used my dagger but he decide to upgrade my suit. He didn't let me see until it is finish.

I smile as I dip my fries in mayonnaise as Fred started to scream. Typical of him for judging my baby. "On the scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"Baymax said. I turn around saw my marshmallow.

I miss him. Good thing my brother decide to make a plush that look like Baymax. I turn back to my food and move my straw around. "There is a girl over there"Baymax said. Did he saw me. "I got it"I heard Hiro yelled.

I felt someone picking me up. "Alison?"He said. "Oh this is what you do now? Save damsel in distress? Well sorry to disappoint you but I am not one of them"I said as I roll my eyes. "What happen? I was worry sick about you!"he said as he put me down. 

"Why should you care? You had karmi now"I said. "What?"he said as I walk back. "I should go now. Oh and I tell Obake that you said hi"I said then took out a blanket. "Wait. You are with Obake?!"he said. "Goodbye and I hope you guys are ready for what we plan"I said as I disappear.

*Play intro music*
"I'm back~"I said as I walk in.

"Welcome back my lovely sister"He said as he hug me."So what the task for today?"I said as I pull myself away a little. "None for now. I want you to meet my daughter"he said as a girl appear. "Whoa, you are a father? When did this happen?"I said as I put my hand on my waist.

"I made her. Her name is Trina"He said as he put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hi, my father told me a lot about you"she said as she extend her hand. "Really? What did he told you?"I said as I shook her hands. "The good stuff like you left big hero six to work with him"she said.

"Trina, she isn't working with me. She is my sister therefore your aunt so I want you to treat her with respect"he said. "Yes father"she sigh."So what the plan? Knowing that you sending my baby into danger"I said.

"Remember, I created him for you but he is part of the plan. To get Hiro's attention"he said. "Why you want Hiro's attention? He broke my heart. I thought you knew that?"I said as I fold my arm. "Oh no, you made auntie mad"Trina said.

"Yes he did. Look at what they did to my poor Cerberus"I said as I hold up my broken robot. He pick it up and sigh. "Don't worry. I get it fix. But I have a job for you tomorrow"he said as he look at me.

"I am all ear"I said as I grin. "Tomorrow you have to listen to what big hero six is after and take Trina out for bot fight"he said. Again? She always been bot fight for like what 5 days straight? And won nothing from what I heard.

"Fine but if I bump into Hiro again, I make you pay. By making me a new robot"I said and he nod. "I am sure he will come around. After all he used to be a bot fighter before"He said as I roll my eyes. The thing I do for my brother.
💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
I sigh as I watch the bot fight.

She is losing. Like Globby said she would. She just go for it and doesn't come up with a plan. I push my hair back then a person in their hoodie came next to me. "So what going on?"He said. "I don't know. What do you think?"I said.

"Um they are bot-fighting and she is losing?"he said. "Aw so you do got a brain up there"I said as I glare at him. He look away as I look at Trina. "You fought every night this week and you haven't made it through the first round not once"The guy said as he threw her broken bot near her.

"Hey give her a break man!"I yelled as they made a path for me. "What?"he said. "She just a child. I suggest you shouldn't be mean to her or else!"I yelled as I made my blades appear. He grunt and look at Trina.

"Take some advice from a pro. Give up"he said as I walk back to her. "You wish Gus. I'm playing the long games"she said as she stood up. We walk away as she look back. "Thank for helping me back there"she said.

"Anything for my niece"I said then she turn around. "What wrong kid?"I said as I put my hand on my hips. "It is him. He is here"she said. I nod as she went to save him. I went through the crowd and watch as Yama walk away.

Coast is clear. I walk toward the metal table and knock on the top. "Clear"I said then I bend down. "Alison?" Hiro said. "Oh. It's you"I said as I roll my eyes. This mean that he is going to make me another robot. No wonder he is so calm about it.

"Why are you sneaking into Yama's office anyway? Last time I checked, you were blacklisted, Hamada"she said as I went on my knee. I don't want to get caught. "I'm sorry, have we met?"He said as he pull his hood over his head.

"Any bots fighter worth their circuits know you. You were a legend until you became a loser"she said then she look at me. "Also Alison talk about you a lot"she said. "Hey!"I said as I blush. I never told her anything about Hiro and I just met her yesterday!

Did Obake read my diary or something?! Not like I wrote about Hiro in there. Hiro glare at me with a grin. I huff and look away. "Whatever, he was still a loser"I said as I flip my hair back. "A what? I never lost!"he said.

"Quitting is the same as losing. Now get out of here before Yama see you"She said. "Why do you care? I will understand if Alison care but not you"he said as he walk away. I grab his wrist as she walk toward us.

"I don't but if you cause trouble, Yama might shut the fights down and I want to win"she said as I push him back. "Also because she doesn't want you to get hurt"she said as she glare at me. "Can we shut up about me? I don't like him anymore"I said.

That a lie. I still like him. I still love this idiot even though his heart is in love with another girl. "Ya you know me too. I'm actually on un-retiring "he said as he went under my arm. I pull him and hold him tight.

"Um Alison? You are hugging too tight"he said. "Shut it"I growl at him. "Sure. That's why you're here with no bots. My mistake"she said. "No, your mistake was not shielding your memory unit properly"he said. "What that's supposed to mean?"she said then glare at me.

I slowly let him go. "Nothing. I mean I'm the loser right? Who cares what I think?"he said as she grin. "Then let go. Alison watch him"she said. I nod then grip on his wrist. "Alison, I think you are hurting me"he said.

"Does it look like I care, Hiro?"I said as I glare at him. He pull me close then kiss me. I pull back and cover my mouth. What the hell?! He chuckle then follow her. What is he up to? Whatever it is, I am going to find out.

You better watch out Hiro or else I have to show you my true strength