Kentucky kaiju part three

"Why did Fred want us to meet him here?"Go-go said.

"I don't know but he was acting strange earlier"Hiro said as I bit my lip. "He is not the only one who acting strange"I whisper, pushing my hair back as go-go glare at us. "Stranger then his usual strange"Hiro said as he look away. 

"Alison what did you do with your hair?"she said. "Oh um I decide for a new change?"I said as I smile awkward. "I wonder where he is?"Honey said as she look away. They bought it. "What is that?"Wasabi said as the ground started to shake. 

I hold on Hiro as he hold on to me. We both look out of the bay which something came out slowly. "What is that?"I said as it roar really loud at us. "Are you guys seeing what I am seeing?"Wasabi said. 

"You mean a giant lizard that just appear out of the water?"Hiro said. "Oh good. You see it"Wasabi said as it look at us. It lean toward us. "Please don't eat us! I still haven't finish my bucket list"I said as I put my arm in front of me. 

And I still haven't became an actress! "Ta-da. Also Alison you have a bucket list?"Fred said and I put my hand down. "Fred! You scare me half to deaf!"I yelled. "Freddie?"Honey said as we look up. "Oh what did you do?"Wasabi said. 

"Oh I paid to have a one to one scale replica of the Kentucky kaiju made out of a giant crane. Obviously"Fred said as he smile. "Oh yeah sure of course because that make sense"Wasabi yelled. "Chill"I whisper in his ear and then he sigh. 

"Look at it. Isn't it glorious? It is pretty cool. Worth every penny"Fred said as he look back. "Okay. What do you plan on doing with the giant lizard?"Go-go said. "Well I haven't really thought that through but I mean there's plenty I feel like hey!"Fred yelled as the laser beam almost hit him. 

"Howdy and hello"noddle burger boy said as he shot laser. We all went to get cover. "Jeepers"I heard noddle boy said then I saw Fred falling out of his monster. Baymax expand his arm out and caught Fred in time. 

"Thanks for the swell gizmo mister"Noodle burger boy said as he got in the monster. The monster walked toward the city. "Oh this is not good"Wasabi said. "He's heading toward the city. We've got to stop him"Honey said as Hiro took out his phone. 

"Calling skymax"Hiro said then smash his finger through the phone. "That got to hurt"I said. "Yeah. I call him"Go-go said as I took the broken phone from his finger. The skymax came as we all waited for our suit. I quickly put on my helmet. "Can someone help me get dressed?"Hiro said.  
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
Baymax punch the robot face.

"Did you have to do the fire?"Wasabi yelled. "I was going for accuracy"Fred said then blew fire at him. "Now I regret my decision"Fred said as it blew fire at him. "I will try and stop it"I said as baymax left with the group. 

I made my blaster and started to shoot it on the eyes. It scream then it hit me with his giant arm. I scream then hit a building. "Hang on Alison"Go-go said as she threw her disk at it and I fell down to the ground hard. 

The monster ate it then almost hit her with his tail. Honey made some ice appear but it smash it. Wasabi put his blade up and made Honey's purse made an explosion. "Hiro, we're out of the fire power down here"Go-go said. 

"Copy that. Baymax and I are on it"Hiro said as he flew toward it. Go-go pick me up as I hold my stomach. "It going to be okay"she said. I close my eyes then I felt something in me healing? I jump down then I smile. 

"Wow. That was a fast recovering"Go-go said. "Yeah it was"I said. What is going on? "Baymax, rocket fist"Hiro said then the monster ate it. Then it turn around and hit him with his tail. "NO!"I yelled then I let my anger flow in me. 

I put hand out and a moon beam went toward it eyes. It scream as it try to block it. I put my left hand up then it made my hand into a crystal sword and I hit him on the leg. The monster roar then it kick me. I scream as I roll over to Baymax. 

"Are you okay?"he said. "Yes I'm fine"I whisper then look at Hiro. "Alison"he whisper then he look at the monster. He took my hand as I try to stand up. "No. Rest up. I handle it"he said as I smile. I close my eyes as I saw Hiro running away.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I open my eyes and gasp. 

"Hiro!"I yelled when I saw the monster almost trying to hurt him. Then Hiro push him away. I need to do this. "Hiro"I said as I try to stand up with own two leg. I use some rock to help me up. "Oh no. Now it come off"he said as I walk close to him.

"Hiro"I said then he walk toward me. "Alison, you should rest"he said as I lean on him. The monster went down then roar at us. We close our eyes as we hold each other tight. "What should we do?"I said.

"Do you trust me?"he said. "Of course, I trust you with all my heart"I said as he grin. "Then hang on tight"he said as I warp my arm around his neck. The monster lean toward us and ate us. I hug him tight as the monster started to move.

"Get on my back"he whisper and I went on his back. He active Baymax robot hand and we shot out of the monster mouth. I close my eyes as I hug Hiro tight. We landed near the the billboard and the monster roar at us.

"Alison, stay here. I will handle this"he said then I grab his arm. He look at me. "Let do this together"I whisper then we kiss. He smile and he look at the monster. "Okay you win. Just please don't hurt us"he said as I look away.

Th monster walk toward us then he got shock. "Whoops, should have told you to watch your step"Hiro said as I giggle. "Hang on tight"he said as I hug him. We flew down with his nanodex like a parachute. I look up at Hiro as he look down at me.

I took off his helmet and kiss him with all my might. We landed on the ground as I slowly put his helmet back. "My hero"I said as he blush. Then we hurry to help Baymax up with Wasabi. The group came toward us.

"You were amazing Hiro"Honey said. "Seriously, you save our butt back there"Wasabi said. "Boy genius is definitely your thing"Go-go said as she playful punch hiro's shoulder. "Oh I had this crazy dream. I was caught in the Kentucky Kaiju. Also laser eyes?"Fred said.

"Wow where were you?"I said. "You know, resting myself"he said. "Fred, that really did happen"Go-go said as Fred look back. "Oh right wow. Guys, seriously sorry I inadvertently created a monster that almost destroy the city"Fred said.

When he try to get up, he fell down. "But in my defense who would've thought it would cause mayhem and destruction?"he said as we glare at him. "Everyone Fred. Everyone"Wasabi said as hiro walk away.

"What wrong Hiro?"I said as he pick up something. "What is that?"Fred said as he walk toward him. "It's an incredibly advanced CPU"Hiro said. "Which made the Kaiju into battle mode"I said as I finish him off.

"Where did it come from?"Honey said. "Noddle Burger Boy must have installed it but I doubt he would have made it"Hiro said. "Yeah this is way beyond his robo-burger brain"Go-go said as she look away.

"And something else have been bothering me. Globby"Hiro said as I thought back. "He didn't steal anything from the bank"He said. "You're right. That was weird"Honey said as I look at her. "He wasn't trying to get into the vault"Hiro said.

"Then what?"I said. "He was trying to get in my head"Hiro said. Now it kinda make sense. "Someone else is behind this"Hiro said. "But who?"Wasabi said as I bit my lip. "That's what I need to know"Hiro said as I warp my arm around him. 

"Alight but first, let all go home and rest. That monster did took a beating on us"I said. "Also How did you that?"Hiro said. "What you mean?"I said. "You have magic power before. Your hair light up"he said. "I promise to tell you later but we should all rest"I said as I walk away.