Issue 188 part three

Publish:8/20/18

Edit:12/24/18

I check on my tablet.

Maybe if I keep on track on those heroes then I have something for my blog! I hack into a police radio. "We need back up!"someone yelled before it cut off. I took out a small box then threw it. It turn into a motorcycle. Thank you aunt for making me this.

If only I know where it is. I heard a noise then I saw something red past by me. Now I know where to go. I went it toward the battle then I found Karmi in the crowd. I got off and it turn back into a small box, hook on my belt. "What are you doing here?"I said as I stood near her. 

She scream as I pop my gum. "Why are you spying on me?!"she said, angrily. "I'm not. I want to find those superheroes who was fighting a villain. It for my blog"I said. "Wait you have a blog?"she said as I took out my phone. 

"Yeah. I always blog. Still you haven't answer my question"I said. "If I must, I am here for him"she said as she point her phone to the purple hero. "Oh I met him before"I said as he look at us. I smile and wave a little at him. He frown at Karmi then smile at me. 

"You know him?"she whisper. "No but he save my life"I said as I started to film. The villain started to dance and point at the red robot. A electric ball went toward it. They flew up as it follow them. This will not end well. Then the purple hero fell down.

We gasp as he fell down but sigh as the blue monster thing caught him. "Baymax!"the purple hero yelled. So that what the robot name is. He made a fist flew and hit the lamp post. People scream as it came toward us.

I ran away but stop. "Karmi!"I yelled but the purple guy came and push her out of the way. "You're alright?"he said then he gasp. It sound like he was scare. "I am now"she said in a weird voice then snap a photo of him.

"Don't worry. I get her out of here"I said as I pick her up. He grab my phone then flew away. Huh I wonder what was that about? "I can't believe it! Well thank you for saving me bestie!"Karmi yelled as she walk away. What is going here?

I walk to cafe the next day to tell Hiro what happen yesterday.

That a superhero took my cellphone. My parent will kill me if I lost my phone. It the only way to talk to them from New York. I found Hiro walking toward Karmi and then said something. Maybe the journal for my aunt on Friday. 

But then she stood up and looking mad at him. I think I need to be a superhero today. "Hey what going on?"I said. "Ew you think I want people to think that you have a crush on me"Karmi said. Hiro has a crush on her? Why would anyone have a crush on her?

Then she saw me and hug me? "What going on?"I said as "Ew what?!"he said. "It is so obvious . You're always saying stuff like hey Karmi, we should work on our project and 5-4 totally called it"she said as she look at him.

"I think you are thinking it too far"I said but it was mostly a whisper. "Wait no what about this?"he said as he took her phone. It was the picture of the purple hero. They look almost the same. I wonder if they are relative.  

"That guy save my life, he could hey Karmi to me any day"she said as she rub her cheek on her phone. Creepy. "Oh okay bye Karmi"he said but then he face me. "Here. The hero from yesterday wanted to give you this"he whisper as he hand me my phone.

"Thank you"I said as I smile at him. He nod then walk away. I unlock my phone then saw he touch nothing and I lost 15 calls from my mother. I check on my contact then saw something was added. The hero phone number.

Then I went to check for my video. It is save but there was a new video? I play it but sill the volume low and saw the whole fight. He film it for me? So that why he took my phone? To film and get his number. Best day of my life.