Small Hiro one part two

"I have to find a way into that workshop. Maybe Grandville isn't checking the door"Hiro said as he took the sticker off.

"Hiro, why does it matter to be in that workshop?"I said. "It matter. Okay? I want to be with my idol"he said as I smile. "Alright. I will help you get in"I said. "You would? Thank you. I love you"he said as he hug me. "I love you too"I said as I hug him back.

"Where's Baymax?"he said then we found him trying to get close to the bubble. "Baymax. I used to come here every time when I was a kid"he said. "Physiologically you are still a kid"Baymax said as Hiro hair went up.

I try to hold my giggle as he look up. He look at me then touch my arm, making mt hair go up. "Hey!"I said as he chuckle. We both fix our hair. "I remember there was a periscope some where"he said. "Does it resemble that periscope?"Baymax said as he point at something.

"That's werid"Hiro said then someone said something. "Oh I'm sorry. We didn't know there was a line"he said as we walk away. "Well should we make this the best out of it? Like a date?"I said. "Sure"he said as I kiss him.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
"I loved to know what Dr. Tevorgrove doing"Hiro said as I hug his arm.

"Hiro, I'm sure our friend would tell us everything but right now let enjoy our self with the moment we have together right now"I said as I smile. He sigh then grin. "Hey Alison wanna get something? Like I don't know a balloon?"he said.

"Yes!"I said. We went toward the guy then I got a blue balloon. "Whoa, why you made Baymax into a balloon?"I said. "Um it for a project?"he said. "Okay. I be back"I said as I saw someone. I walk away then saw that same lady.

"Moon! What are you doing?"I said. "Help me"she said as she cry. "With what?"I said. "With my curse. Fall in love. Please"she said. "But I am in love. With my boyfriend"I said. I mean he did help me break the gem little by little each day so isn't he the one for me?

"But is he? It look like he is more focus on his idol"she said as she point at him. I froze as her cold hand touch my shoulder. "He isn't good for you. He is too busy with his superheroes duty and his life that he is forgetting about you who is most important"she whisper in my ear.

"No!"I yelled then she went back. "What?"She said. "Hiro isn't like that! You already had your life and now I have to live my life. You should have gave that guy a chance before you went to the moon! I love Hiro with all my heart. Goodbye moon"I said as I walk away.

I don't need anyone else to tell me what to do. I already escape that life and living a new one with a new start. I know what I need to do. Talk to Hiro because every relationship need communication and without it, it will fall down. 

"Alison, our friend are in trouble"he said. "Alright. Let go find Fred"I said and he nod. He hold my hand as we ran. "You will come back to me when he dump you. I know you will be asking for my help Alison Luna!"she whisper and I shook my head. 

Hiro open the door as we walk in. "Fred something is wrong"He said. "No I am pretty sure that what baking soda and vinegar are supposed to do. Come on Hiro, I thought you're supposed to be a science genius"Fred said. 

"Yama's outside"Hiro said. Yama? Who that? "Yama, yama?"Fred said. "Fred. How many Yama do we know?"Hiro said. "You're won this round Brooke. Let go Hiro"Fred said as he walk away. I quickly walk after him. 

"Wait a min guys"he said then he ran toward Wendy. They talk and then the kid pick up their volcanoes. "What going on Hiro?"I said. "We are going to show Yama about how volcanoes work"he said then I gasp. 

"Oh. I get it"I said as we hold hands. We walk outside as I made sure all the kids were with their partner. "Hi little boy. Did you learn how to make pretend volcanoes with a fake scientist from a kid show?"Karmi said. "What are you doing out here?"Hiro said. 

"Back off Karmi"I said as I put myself in front of him. "Aw is he being protect by his girlfriend?"she said. "Alison. I got this lovely"he said as I frown. No I will speak up for myself. No one harm Hiro's feeling.

"Don't you dare call him that. Karmi you supposed to be a mature young lady but instead you act like a little child. Feel great I can't cruses you out in front of this children"I said as I fold my arm. Hiro grin as I walk off. "Jealous Alison?"Fred said.

"What? No! I am protecting Hiro"I said. "True but it sound like you are mad"he said. I sigh then took some calm deep breath. Then we saw the fat guy. "It's him again"I said. "Come on"Fred whisper as we sneak behind the back. 

I went in first since I was smaller then it was Baymax's turn. I pull him from the arm as the boys push him from the behind. "Hiro"said a voice as I pull them in. "Let's go!"I said. We all ran in the hallway to find our friend.

"Something's up. Yama is outside"Hiro said as he open the door. "Hey you're not supposed to be here"said a man. "Don't worry Dr. Trevorgrove. We'll get you out safely"Hiro said. The door open and it show Yama.

"Time's up Trevor. Where my robot?"Yama said. "Wait what?"Wasabi said as we look at him. "You should all be very proud of your work"he said then the robot blast it way. "Omg it is a big pink robot"I whisper.

The robot flew toward Yama and he went on it. "Bye sucker"Yama said as the pink robot blasted the wall and flew out. "Was that?"Honey said. "Mega Yama. You're working with Yama?"Wasabi said as we look at Dr. Trevor.

"Yes but only because he blackmailing me with some very incriminating information on that flashdrive so so I think that makes it okay right?"Trevor said. "No! You tricked us into helping you build a weapon"Honey said, angrily. "To defeat big hero 6"Go-go said.