Aunt Cass go out part two

I watch as Hiro walk in circle.

I sat on the counter and ate some donuts. "I am detecting an abnormal walk path"Baymax said then took the donuts away from me. "Hey!"I said as I pout. "It's not abnormal. It's pacing. Something people do when they are not happy when their aunt is dating"Hiro said.

He stop when he saw me trying to grab my donuts from Baymax's hand. He grab my donut and give it back to me. I smile as I ate it. "You say you wanted Aunt Cass to date"Baymax said. "Yeah but not-"he said but someone was knocking on the door. 

"I got it"I said as I open the door. "Krei"Me and Hiro said as the cat hiss. "Hiro. Um hiro's girlfriend. Third time I've seen you today"He said. What? He doesn't know my name?! I show that idiot who he messsing with. 

"I got this, Alison. Thrid's time but it's not the charm"Hiro said. "Ha! Funny. I think. Jokes aren't really my thing. Is your aunt ready?"He said, letting himself in. "She is"Aunt Cass as we look at her. "Omg! You clean up really nice"I said.

"Why thank you Alison"she said. "Mr. Krei, your heart rate is elevated. Are you feeling well?"Baymax said. "Better then well. You look incredible. These are for you"he said as he hand her flowers. I aw as she took it.

"This are beautiful"she said. "They're the rarest tulips in the world. They only bloom only once every 20 years. They are expensive. Shall we?"he said as she took his arm. "Could you put them in water,Hiro?"she said as she hand him the flower.

He grab it then walk away. "Um that not where Aunt Cass keep her vases"I said but he took my hand. I yelp then we went to the bathroom. He dump the flower inside the toliet. "Hiro! What worng with you!?"I yell then I grab the flower. 

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it is because my aunt is dating Mr.Keri and you are supporting them!"he growl. I gasp then hug the flower close to me. "Well it's not my fault that I want your aunt to be happy!"I said as I ran off. 

I went downstairs and ran to get a vase. Who does Hiro think he is? God? Ha! That made me laugh. I went to the second floor and place it on the table. "Alison?"he said as I sigh. "What do you want?"I said.

"I want to say sorry but this stress me out. I am worry about my aunt"he said then I hug him really tight. "Then tell me about it. Take it all out"I said as we walk toward the living room. "More pacing"Baymax said as I took a seat. 

"Oh what if this date go great? No. What if they really like each other? They couldn't get married, could they?"he said. "They are of legal age of marriage. Mr.Keri will be your uncle"Baymax said. "Uncle Krei?! Not happening!"he said.

"Calm down Hiro. I am sure that isn't going to happen. What if something wrong happen on their date?"I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. He look at me then kiss me. It wasn't soft, it was rough and I felt the rush.

I could feel his anger through his mouth,spreading through me. He let me go and I blush. "I'm sorry Alison but I have to. I need to make sure he doesn't become my uncle"he said but I grab his hand. "Let me go with you"I said.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
We look and saw them enter

"We have to go to the back"he said as we walk toward the back. We gave Baymax a trash bag and ask him to ring the bell. He did and the chef open. "Hello. I am Baymax"he said. "So what? Is that bag for me?"said the chef.

"You may have the bag"Baymax said. "What's in it?"he said as we sneak inside. "Garbage" Baymax said a few second later. "Why would I want garbage?"said the chef as Hiro gave a thumb up. "I don't know"Baymax respond.

"Is baymax okay being by himself?"I said. "Yeah. Don't worry about it"he said. "I will be. If we get caught"I said. "We are not getting caught. Follow me"he said. Hiro, you never noticed that I will always follow you.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
"I would never guess you're a fan of origami too"Aunt cass said. 

"Really? That what they are talking about?"I whisper as Hiro and I hide under the table. "A crane! Amazing!"She said as he gave her an origami crane. "Wow. Now that is cute"I whisper. "Nah. I think that gross"he whisper. 

"Don't be a wet towel for love. I bet you say that with kissing. Oh wait you don't"I whisper and he kiss me. "That because kissing you is something I can't live with"he whisper as he let me go. "Aw I knew you were sweet in the inside"I said as he blush. 

"It's me and I'm literally made of money! Just like in my dream. I'll treasure it always"Mr. keri said,putting the origami close to him as Hiro went to get a closer view. He look at me and I gave him a thumb up. 

The waiter walk toward then he made him slip.I giggle as the waiter spill food on Mr. Keri. This date is so going south. "I am so-"he said as the waiter shook in fear. He look at Aunt Cass then calm himself down. 

"I'm not going to have you fire cuz what kind of monster would get a guy fired for a simple mistake? Not me. Not a monster. Hey here 20 bucks. Buy yourself some chicken toes"he said as he look at Aunt Cass.

"That was sweet but you got a little something from yeah pretty much over"she said as she pointed at his shirt. "Right"he said as he walk away. "Sorry Uncle Keri"Hiro said as we grin. This is going to be so fun.
💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
"Alistair, wow you clean up nice"said Aunt Cass.

We look and saw him. "Oh yeah right. I'm sorry but something came up in the office and I have to go"he said as he walk back. "Wait, are you ditching me?"Aunt Cass said. "So rude"I whisper. "Well yeah. I do have to leave and now. Alone"he said as he walk away.

"Well you have to at least give me a ride home buster and what happen to your voice?"she said as she walk after him. "What happen to your voice?"Mr. Keri said. "Something is wrong"I whisper. "Baymax, Keri and Aunt Cass are leaving but Keri is acting weird"Hiro said.

A few minute past and Hiro look at the bathroom. "Wait for me here. I be right back"he said then kiss my cheek. I nod and watch him leave. I sigh as I sat up. "Hey. What are you doing here?"said a voice. I gasp then saw a boy with a blue highlight.

"Oh! Um I am just finding my lost eing?"I said and he chuckle. "Did you sneak in?"he said. "Um no? I really lost my ring"I said. He laugh then smile at me. "No. You don't look like those type of girl who wear jewelry"he said.

"Really? What else you can tell about me?"I said. "That you really are a troublemaker and you are really fun to hang out with"he said as he help me up. I smile at him. "Alison. We have to go now"Hiro said.

"Right! Bye!"I said as I ran with him. "Mr. Keri?! What are you doing here? Weren't you with Aunt Cass?"I said. "You see that's not me. That was someone else acting like me"he said. "Sure"I said as we ran out.