Small Hiro one part three

"Can't believe we upgraded Mega yama"Honey said as we flew after the pink robot.

"I wonder what Yama had on Trevor"Wasabi said as he hang on Baymax arm. "That his sport drink taste like dumpster juice"Go-go said. "Guys"Hiro said as he pointed at Yama. "We have to stop him"I said.

We reach after the bay and then block him. "Little hero six. Mega yama want a rematch. Get them"Yama said as the robot blasted. "I get the goons and you guys stop mega yama"I said as I made my sword appear. 

I kick the guy then Wasabi help me out. Baymax pick them up and place them with sea lions. The robot attacked Honey then she made a stone wall appear. It broke it as Honey stood defenseless. "Go-go!"I yelled. 

"I'm on it"she yell as she skate toward them. She went in and grab the flash drive. She went toward Honey and pull her away of danger but it stop them. "That magnetic levitation system works"Honey said. 

"What a relief"Go-go said as she threw her disk at it. Wasabi came and attack the blaster. "Good job on the plasma launcher!"Go-go yelled. "Baymax Rocket fist"Hiro yelled but it stop Baymax rocket fist. "Oops colloid fluid. My bad but a cute shade of pink. Right, right?"Honey said.

"No wonder the robot is pink"I said. "It's fireproof too?!"Fred said. "Oh why did we have to be so smart?"Wasabi said. "My volcano!"Fred yell and I look at the volcano. Maybe that can help us with something.

I pick up the volcano and started to hide. I look up and saw Baymax got shot. "Oh no"I whisper as the tear fell down. Please tell me Hiro is okay. I try to walk closer then found Hiro,laying down. "Hiro!"I yelled.

I went toward him and cradle him. The robot look at us and I close my eyes. But nothing happen and I open my eyes. "Baymax!"I yelled, happily. We both got up and try to help him. "Honey lemon! I need a ball of sodium hydrogen carbonate and a ball of a scenic"Hiro yelled.

"But that's just baking soda and vinegar"Honey yelled back. "Just do it or we will be crushed!"I yelled as I push. Honey threw it at Fred who caught it. "Volcano time! I love science!"Fred said as he put it inside the blaster.

"Yes I do"he said the blaster over heated. It made lava appear as the robot move it arm around. "Oh I wish Brooke were here to see it"he said as I smile. "Hey, where's Yama?"I said and we all look around. "Doesn't matter. Let head back"Hiro said.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
We got to campus and Hiro help me down. 

"Stop that tickle"I giggle as he hold my hip. He twirl me around then put me down. "Um Hiro, Kids are watching us"I whisper. "Let them see. Now I have to go do something"he said as I nod. He walk away then something to Karmi.

"Hello Karmi. You know you should be nicer to people like that genius kid at school and his girlfriend"He said then he wink at me. I giggle as I blush. He walk toward Dr. Trevor. "Doctor I think this belong to you"he said as he took it.

"Trevor"Wendy said but Trevor cut her off. "Yes the flash drive is proof that the thesis I build on my career was stolen from you, okay?"he said as he hand her the flash drive. "Awkward"I said

"I was just going to say it's good to see you. But I'm glad to hear you admit it after all this years" Wendy said as she look at the flash drive. "You stole her thesis?"Hiro said. "More Awkward"I whisper. "I based all my career on her work. I haven't felt great about it if it help"he said.

"Wendy, I'm sorry and I want to try to make thing right"he said then he sigh. "It's time to tell the world the turth"he said as Wendy smile. "Aw you two would be a great couples"I said. "Thanks but we don't like each other that way"Wendy said.

"Oh well. Sweetie I got to go. I have a book report due tomorrow"I said and he nod. "See you at home?"he said. "See you later"I said and I flew away. The kids wave goodbye as I wave back then flew back home.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I turn on the light then look at my supplies.

Mr. Krei finally send me my new art supply. They are amazing and must cost like million! I giggle as I place them on the table then look at my sketchbook. I open it then found one of Hiro. I sigh as I hug it.

"You are still in love with him?"said a voice. "Moon? Leave me alone"I said. "Why should I? So you can create the same mistake that I did!?"She yell. "No, I want to make my own choice! I already escape that life!"I yelled.

"No. I want to help you and that boy isn't good for you. He doesn't show that he love you. He too busy with his whole life and maybe he falling in love with that Karmi girl"she said then I saw Karmi and Hiro being together. 

"No! I want to make my own choices. Didn't you see how horrible it was when people made me do what they want?"I cry and she stop. "I am so sorry dear. I didn't know. But what do you see in that boy?"she said as she close her eyes.

"He is very nice and sweet. He listen to every little detail that I say and he doesn't care how I act. He make me feel special and I know he is busy but he would try to find a best way so we can be together. Don't you think that is love?"I said. She sigh as she open her eyes. 

"Of course but I need to tell you something"she said. I look up as she touch my cheek. "This was a test. You passed it. I can see why you chose this boy. And maybe you are the key to save us"she said. "Key?"I said. 

"I must warn you. You need to watch out for Varian and your family is holding many secret you don't even want to know. Once that necklace break, everyone is free. You never have to face having magic again"she said as she nod. "I will do anything to break this curse"I said as I hold my necklace.