Failure mode part one

"Hey guys. I invited someone special with us"said Hiro. 

"Hiro, you know that we shouldn't let anyone come in our stakeout"I heard Fred said. "No. She is more then that. She is a special friend and she going to help us"I heard Hiro said then I gasp. Hiro smile and extand his hand out.

I smile and hold his hand. "Guys? Meet Spirit Hope"Hiro sad as I look up. "You look awesome Alison. Red is perfect for you"Honey said as she took my hand. "Actually her suit change into 5 color when she used different weapon. But her normal suit is red"Hiro said as I blush. 

"Thanks. Hey, where Fred?"I said. "I am hiding. Nice choice of naming your hero"Fred said through my helmet. "Oh okay"I said as I sat next to Hiro. I am still surprise about them being heroes. "This is so exciting! I can't wait to see the new shimamoto exhibit!"Honey said. 

"Shimamoto?"I said. "Who or what is a shimamoto?"Baymax said. "Lemora Shimamoto. She was an amazing artist and kind of my idol"Honey said. "Never heard of her"Fred said. "We were just talking about her in art class"I said as I look at Hiro. 

"She painted the city rising the famous masterpiece. They are revealing tonight"Honey said. "Never heard of it"Fred said. "Maybe because you are too busy looking in your comic book"I said as Hiro chuckle. "Oh that's because it was lost for like 100 years"Honey said. 

"Still never heard it"Fred said as Honey pout. "It capture the city's rebirth after the great catastrophe of 1906. I'm a huge fan! Not the catastrophe. That was-that was terrible but shimamoto"she said then there was some noise. We look at the museum.

"A human freak you say"We heard Fred said then there was some noise. "Are you okay?"I said. "There's the floor. Super villain. Totally"We heard Fred said. "Should we?"I said. "Nah. He is fine. It's Fred"Hiro said as I smile.

*play intro*
We leap into action.

"Nice try super villain!"Fred yelled. We look up then down where we saw a familiar person. "Globby?"I said as I put my hand down. "Really? I don't think we should call Globby super maybe sub part"Hiro said as I giggle. 

"Sup part? There is no such thing as sup part isn't a thing. So what am I supposed to say?"Fred said. "There should be a warning on that skyline! Glass may shatter! Time out,guys. Really appreciate this. You guys are look sharp by the way.

Oh are you new? I never seen you before little girl. Your suit is stunning. Color red fit perfectly for you"Globby said as Hiro frown. "Sup part villain"Hiro said as he roll his eyes. "Um thanks for the complaint"I said. "Broken glass can be hazardous"Baymax said.

"Fine. We'll wait"Fred said. "Okay. On my mark, on three. One, two-"Globby said as he took the painting then fled. "So how do you work these boot?"I said. "It work with your necklace. Some backup energy is by your mind incase you lose your necklace"Hiro said as he went on Baymax.

I nod the close my eyes. I left myself floating then I flew toward Globby. He threw some of his gloop toward us. "Miss me!"I yelled then flew faster. "We have to protect the painting!"Honey said through my helment.

"On it"I said then Fred went in front of us. "Fred-zilla is here"he said as he blew fire. "Okay, I did that"he said as he look at a melted water fountain. Globby attack us again then Fred blew another fireball.

I gasp then quickly took the painting away before his fire hit me or the painting. "Fire and painting! Bad combo!"Hiro said as he flew toward me. "Right. Good call"Fred said as he ran after globby. "Are you okay?"he said as he look at me.

"Yeah I am. That was so close"I said, putting the painting down. "Come on. We still need to catch him"He said as I smile. "Right behind you or should I say ahead of you, my hero"I said as he blush. I flew as he flew behind me.

"Talking about the famous painting. Yeah I heard of that"Fred said as we came toward the scene. "Don't move. You can still be injure of your fall. I will scan you"Baymax said as he pick him up. "I did pretty good today"I said

"Yes you did. Don't worry Baymax, they can take care of him. Jail"Hiro said as I manged to get back to the ground. "Jail? They can't make pants that can hold me"he said as he went to the ground then turn into a ball.

Hiro try to get him but it was too late. He went on a bus. "Wait, he can turn into a ball? That's new"Fred said. "Come on. It getting pretty late and we should return the painting"I said. "I agree with Alison. Let go home"Hiro said as we nod.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
"Globby's back?"Wasabi said the next day.

"And you let him get away?"Go-go said. "Yeah but on a bright side I did well on the mission"I said as I smile. "We also saved the painting. Let focus on that"Hiro said. "The very fancy painting. Perhaps you've may heard of it"Fred said.

"Guess what I made? Breakfast nachos el diabo"Cass said as she warp her arm around Fred and Hiro. "It look a little be unhealthy"I whisper. "Breakfast nacho? the unbalance part of a balance breakfast"Fred said

"So what you guys doing out so late at night?"Cass said. "What should we say?"I whisper to Hiro. "We um we-"Hiro said but Byamax cut him off. "We were at the musem"Baymax said as I put my finger on my lips to shush him.

She look at us then simle. "I think I know why"she said as she grin. "You do?"I said. She was about to anwser me until "Caliente! Muy Caliente!"Fred yell then ran off. "Save by the Fred"I whisper as the other look at Fred.

"Hiro, this is your reminder that you have a school project due today that is currently 10%" Baymax said. "What? Shouldn't you have been doing homework last night? Here at home? The work? Instead of going on date with Alison?"Cass said.

"What?"I yell before I sip my juice. "Didn't that happen last night?"she said. "Um no"I said as I look away. "Aunt Cass, don't worry it's me. I'll improvise"Hiro said. "You mean scramble?" Wasabi said. "At the last minute?"Go-go said. "Always work in High school"Hiro said.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I was checking on my phone for new photo.

Maybe there is something that will inspired for my next art work. I bump into someone then I caught my phone. "Hey! Be careful! You mother-Hiro?!"I yelled as I saw Hiro with red paint on his face. "Hey"he said,glum.

"Are you okay? Do you need something?"I said. "I really don't know. Maybe a kiss from you?"he said as I giggle. "Sure"I said and kiss him a little. "That made my day a little bit better"he said as I blush. We both walk to Honey's lab.

"Hiro?! What happen?!"Honey said as she check Hiro. "Hiro is covered in red paint. Don't be alarm. This red paint is non-toxic"Baymax said. "So I'm guessing your demo wasn't a masterpiece"Honey said.

"More of a disaster piece"Hiro said the Fred cam bursting through the door. "Hey check out this funny video I found"Fred said as he show Hiro the video. "Um Fred? That me"Hiro said. "Who posted this?"I said. 

"Hey that is you! Maybe just try to imagine it's another guy. See? Now you're laughing. Wait that a grimace. I'm sorry"Fred said as I went toward Hiro and hug him from behind. "Calm down Hiro"I said.

"It's okay Hiro. We learn more from our failure then our successes"Honey said. "You know what? It's no big deal. I've got a ton of better ideas. I just do one of those. The better one"Hiro said as he push me away a little then left. "Optimism"Baymax said.