Failure mode part three

I brought Hiro a soda and went to his lab.

He ask me to company him to his lab to help him with his project. I didn't want to but Baymax drag me out of bed. "Here Hiro. I got you something"I said as I put the soda on the table. He smile at me and kiss my cheek. 

"Thanks. You are my lifesaver"he said as I touch my cheek. "Your welcome Handsome"I said as he blush. "Hiro, your heartrate is increasing"Baymax said as I giggle. "Hey, how it's going genius who is not a quitter"Go-go said as they enter the room. 

"Obviously not great but failure work for globby so why not for me?"Hiro said as I smile. "That's the spirit"He said. Fred came in with a big smile like he won a million dollar. "Hey Honey lemon. My art work, water hazard cation just sold for a million dollars"Fred said. 

Forget what I said. "Really? I guess art must be in the eyes of the beholder"Go-go said as we look at each other. "Fred's art evoked many emotions. Today it might be more accurate to say art is in the heart of the beholder"Baymax said. 

"That's so sweet and so true"I said. "Aw you really learned a lot about art,Baymax. That was very poetic"Honey said. "What is poetry?"Baymax said. "Maybe another time. What you gonna do with that money, Fred?"Honey said. 

"I given the check to the museum. I don't need it and they could use a new fountain plus they lost the priceless painting"Fred said. "That's really thoughtful of you"I said. "Hey Alison, want to come to my class and show Karmi a taste of her own medicine?"Hiro said. 

"Would I?!"I said then he pick up his project. "Then let us not waste any time"he grin. I smile as we walk toward his classroom. "What you think of Karmi's face when she see you didn't fail?"I said. "Um grumpy face"he said.

"More like a troll's face"I said then we laugh. "Who is a troll's face?"My aunt said. "Um no one? Just a video game we were talking about"I said as Hiro grin. "Let see how your project can do Mr.Hamada"My aunt said.

"Can I come in?"I said. "No"she said. "Please. She's my moral support"Hiro said then she glare at us. "Alright then but Miss. Luna I need to speak to you after this"she said as we smile at each other. "Of course!"I said.

I stand next to my aunt as the table started to shake. "Are you here to see him fail again?"Karmi said to me. "No. I am more of his good luck charm"I said as I fold my arm. He smile at me which I wink at him. "Now that make no sense"she said as I roll my eyes.

Something came out and went on the ground. "What?"Karmi said with her phone in her hand. "My building has sensors to measure the seismic forces then it send out the exact pulse needed to counteract"Hiro said as I smile at him. 

I knew he could do it. "So your solution is cheating?"Karmi said. "No. My design was to the shaking by dealing with the problem at its source"Hiro said. "Not only the structure save itself, but it will also save the other building around it. This is an excellent solution"my aunt said. 

Karmi made a face that Hiro took a photo of it. "And scene"he said then I hug him. "Hiro! You did it! I always knew you can do!"I said as he blush. "Thanks Alison, for being there for me"he said as he turn off his phone. "Your welcome"I said as I let him go. 

"Miss Luna may I speak with you?"My aunt said. "Of course Miss Gran. I see you later Hiro?"I said. "Sure. See you outside of school"Hiro said as Miss. Granville close the door behind me. "Yes Aunt?"I said. "I see you are getting close to Mr.Hamada. Am I correct?"she said.

"Um yes?"I said. "Do you like Mr. Hamada?"She said. "Um a little. I guess maybe?"I said as I look away. "It's okay if you love him. I give you my blessing as couple"she said as she look at me. I gasp then hug her. "Thank you! But just to set thing straight. We aren't dating"I said. 

"It's okay. Anything else you are hiding?"she said. "I am now living with them"I said as I smile at her. "It fine. Cass told me about it through the phone"she said. "Alright then. Anything else you need?"I said. "Nope nothing else"she said as I left.

As Alison left, Miss Granville pull out some site from her computer, showing Alison's Blog. "You're hiding something from me. But I won't blame you"she said,looking at the photo of her niece and Big hero 6 taking a selfies then she click on another site. 

It was the necklace that her niece has. "I knew you were perfect for the holder of the moon tear and capable of it's many powerful magic but will you get your happily ever after?"Miss Granville said as memories of the last one who had this necklace lost her loved one.

Every time the moon's tear chose a holder, it will grant them power beyond their imagination but it will make the holder lose their love one. By an accident or control their mindset to make them their love one hate them.

 It show Miss. Granville promise the last holder, her friend who killed herself because of the necklace, making her leave her husband, that the next one will get her happy ending .Then it show the necklace bright up and show a image of Alison, her niece. "I will do anything to get her happily ending"Miss Granville said as she shut down her computer.