Food Fight part one

Published:8/23/18

Edit:12/24/18

I was walking with Hiro to Lucky Cat Cafe.

He invited me so we hang out some more. I told him about yesterday that I was helping big hero six but without me having some power and he smile. "You must be lucky to hang out with a cool superhero"he said. "Yeah. It was magical but don't tell Karmi"I giggle.

He open the door for me and we enter to the cafe. "Hey Aunt Cass"Hiro said as he took two donuts. "Hiro, do you know who that is?"she said as she put her hand on Hiro's shoulder. "Um Turtleneck guy?"he said as he hand me a donut.

"How about you Alison?"she said as I bit my donuts. "Um? A person?"I said then I bit my donut. "Should we?"Hiro said as he looked at Aunt Cass. "Old Gramercy. He's a top celebrity chef!"she said,happily. "Oh that cool"he said then he check his phone.

"Huh I got to go!"he said. "Everything okay?"Cass said as I look at him. "Yeah I just need to study. Upstairs. Sorry Alison, I can't hang out right now"he said. "Oh study hard"Cass said. "It okay Hiro. We can hang out later"I said. "Love you aunt Cass!"he said as he ran. 

"Love you too Hiro!"She said then she look at me. "So how about you help me out, huh?"she said. "Um I do know how to make some mean cupcake and serve as a waiter"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "Okay. Go make those mean cupcake!"she said as I smile.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
The cafe close once she turn the sign around. 

"You can go home Alison"she said as I clean the last table. "Oh no. I still want to help you out"I said. "But what about your parent? Won't they be worry?"she said. "They are in New York. I live here alone. Don't worry. My parent send me money so I can pay rent"I said.

She hum then snap her finger. "Why don't you stay here for the night? I am sure Hiro would love to have a sleepover with you"she said as she hug me. "Sure. Thank you for letting me staying here for the night"I said as we walk upstairs. 

"What a day! Am I right Alison? Hiro?"she said then she look upstairs.She walk to the second floor and I saw his room was dark. "I think he is asleep"I said but then she pull the cover, revealing a fat cat. "Hiro"she said, madly. 

"He turn into a cat?"I said and she sigh. "No, that our cat. Hiro escape again"she said as she shook her head. She called Hiro then I think he pick up. "Where are you? You said you were going upstairs to study and I went to your room and you're not there"she said as I look around. 

There was a long pause. Are they fighting? "Yeah a study group"she said as she roll her eyes. Another long pause. "Who cut what in half?!"she yelled as I play with the cat a little. "Hiro what's going on?!"she yelled then another pause. 

She end the call then she look at me. "I am so sorry Alison"she said, putting her hand on my head then she look behind me "Bot-fight!"she yelled. "What going on, Cass? Is he in trouble?"I said as she sigh. 

"It look like I have to go somewhere. Also it nice that you worry about him. You can stay here and I be right back. It would quick. I promise"she said as she walk downstairs. I shrug then yawn. I look at Hiro's bed then I lay on it. 

I bet he doesn't mind if I sleep here for a while. It feel really soft like a fluffy cloud. I found one of his sweater then I hug it. It smell just like him. I smile to myself as I close my eyes and think about my purple hero.

🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
I yawn then I hug my teddy bear.

Who is now have a heartbeat? What? I open my eyes and saw someone chest. I look up then saw Hiro. I poke his chest then he open his eyes slowly. "Alison?!"He said as he freak out. "Hey there. How is it up there?"I said as I smile.

"How did you get here?"he said. "Um Cass allowed me to stay here for the night. I think as a thank you for help her out yesterday then she went to find you and I think I fell a sleep on your bed"I said as I sat up.

"Oh wow. This is awkward"he said as he got out of his bed. "You are making this awkward"I whisper as I rub my eyes. "Hello Alison. Hello Hiro. Did you two been protected?"Baymax said. "What?"I said as Hiro blush. "Baymax!"he yelled.

I shrug as I walk away. I used the bathroom then I got out. "Come on. We are going to be late for school"I said as I grab my book-bag. "Yep just wait for me downstairs!"he said as I nod. I walk downstairs and found Aunt Cass.

"Wow. Gramercy's aunt has really good taste of knifes"she said. "What?"I said then Hiro grab my hand. "Hey Aunt Cass!"Hiro said. "Uh I have another study group tonight so don't worry about me for dinner"he said as he open the door.

"I be back here for work, Cass!"I said before the door close. "Promise we are not going to talk about what happen in my room. Like it never happen"he said. "Oh that we slept on the same bed?"I whisper in his ear. "Shut up!"he said as I giggle.
🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨✏🎨
Something is wrong with Aunt Cass.

She been falling sleep late and always wanted me to go sleep early. I almost thought she want me to stay here with Hiro. As a good friend Hiro was, he allow me to sleep his brother's bed because he doesn't want that to happen again. 

It wasn't that bad. I mean we just sleep together noting more. I question where is his brother but he wouldn't tell me. I open the cafe and started serving their coffee. Aunt Cass thought me how to make coffee and other stuff. 

I serve a man his coffee with 3 creme and 3 sugar then found Hiro.  "Hey there sleepy head"I said as I  place the try on the counter. "Come on Alison"he said as he hold my hand. We all went to Aunt Cass's room. "Good morning Aunt Cass"Baymax said. 

"What time is it?"she said as she rub her eyes. "It 8:45. The cafe should be open. Who are you and what have you done to my aunt cass?"Hiro said. "Hiro calm down"I said,putting my hand on his shoulder. "Oh relax I think they can wait an extra few minutes for their coffee"she said.

"I already let them in and serve their coffee"I said as she smile at me and pet my head. "What going on? You supposed be the responsible one. Not her!"Hiro said as he hold my hand. "There's nothing wrong with going out once in a while to cut loose"she said as he let go of my hand. 

"Cut loose? What are you doing all night? Where do you go?"he said as he fold his arm. "Uh to the movies? Got to go to work!"she said as she ran off. "She has no idea what it's like to deal with someone who's obviously lying to you"he said as he look at Baymax. 

"Maybe we should follow her at night?"I said then the cat fur got mess up. "Right after I brush it hair. Wait for me?"I said as I went to find the hair brush. "Yeah thanks for being here with me"he said as he smile. "Your welcome"I said as I pick up the cat and start to brushing it hair.

Maybe I have a chance with him