Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?

Long ago, the Grim Reaper, Death himself, founded a special school to train students with unique powers. People who could transform into weapons, and people with a soul wavelength connection with them. Among these students we all know and love, such as the Scythe Meister, Maka and her partner Soul, the Ninja Meister, Blackstar and his partner Tsubaki, and finally the Gun Meister, Death the Kid and his partners Liz and Patty. Together, they train under the academy to combat against demons know as the Kishin. However, among these students, were two individuals with a special trait that no one else holds except them. This, is there story.

The story begins with the six friends on their way to Death's office. None of them were excepted to be called, and had wondered what it was all about.

Maka: why do you think Lord Death wanted to see us?

Soul: beats me. We probably did something stupid.

Maka: if by stupid, you mean you and Blackstar broke something again.

Blackstar: why blame me?

Liz: to be fair, you two are famous for pulling stupid stunts together.

Kid: but regardless, a meeting with father is something we cannot miss.

They entered a large room where they see the walls moving around like the sky, a desert area with crosses planted all around, and that the center of the platform, was Professor Stein, Spirit, and Death. Now, when most people envision Death, they expect him to be cold, intimidating, and having a voice that's chilling enough to scare anyone. However, this version of him was described as...cartoonish. He had two large white hands that would shrink and grow when he uses them, a less scary mask, and spoke in a voice that made him sound goofy.

Death: (cheerful) hey, hey, hey. Good to see all of you.

Maka: (bows in respect with the others) Lord Death. You summoned us?

Death: yes, I did. I have some very exciting news for you all.

Stein: as no doubt, all of you have heard of the new students that are transferring here. They're from one of our schools in Hanamura.

Spirit: and, you may have noticed we have two new staff with with us.

Tsubaki: that's right. The new history teacher and nurse.

Kid: so, why did you wanted us to come here, father?

Death: I wished to show you what these two are capable of. Especially since one of them happens to be Ann Takamaki.

Maka: (excited) Ann's coming here!? I didn't know she was coming, this is perfect!

Blackstar: who's this Ann chick?

Soul: Maka's big sister.

Everyone but the teachers and Maka: sister!?

Maka: Ann's one of the best scythe wielders ever. She's a two star, almost three, student whose one of the best of the best.

Death: that's right. She and her partner are arriving in two days, and will continue their training here.

Patty: yay, new friends!

Blackstar: (grins) perfect! More people for me to fight and prove I will surpass God!

Liz: (face palms) not this again.

Stein: I think you'll find these two people are ones you'd rather not fight.

Kid: they're powerful?

Death: more than that. In fact, they're currently on a mission now. Let's check out their progress.

The mirror then shifts to show a night club down town with people waiting in line. Then, two people arrived and entered the building. One was a girl, who looked similar to Maka but older and taller, in a red dress. And the other was a boy with short black hair, wore sunglasses, and in a simple black suit. They were Ann and Cole. Multiple people tried to hit on them, but they ignored them and proceeded with their task.