Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?

The scene begins with a portal opening to the first chapter of the book which was Lust. As the Index said, the group had to jump through the chapters in order to save the boys. Everyone walks out to see their surroundings.

Index: the first chapter is titled "Lust." The subject of erotic desire make for quite an effective hook to draw readers in, wouldn't you say?

Tsubaki: do you smell that? The air itself smells almost titillating.

Ann: whoa! Tsubaki, why'd your voice come out like that? (Pauses) wait, is this my voice?!

Blackstar: wait... hold on... A-are these my... Big honkin' tits?!

For some reason, everyone here did a literally gender swap and looked what they would be as the opposite sex.

Ann: (surprised and confused) WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!

Tsubaki: wha... what on earth?

Kilik: is that you, Tsubaki?

Liz: what happened? Our genders get switched around or something?

Patty: (laughs) you look like a badass, big sis!

Soul: hey, come on. Me me too. This so not cool.

Maka: oh no. Not me too!! You gotta be kidding me.

Everyone: she looks exactly the same.

Ann: hey, Index. What's going on here?

Index: this chapter is the chapter of lust. There is nothing particularly unusual about one being transformed into the opposite sex according to one's own interests and desires for the opposite sex. Remember—this is the Book of Eibon. In here, anything can happen. Nothing is beyond the pale.

Blackstar: so this is what you meant by "Be ready to pay the price," huh...

Index: most assquidly... er, assuredly so.

Ann: as long as this isn't permanent. I can't imagine what the conversation with Spirit and the Shimadas would be like.

Tsubaki's Thoughts: (shocked) oh no! What if this is permanent?! How would my parents take this?

Tsubaki's Mom: you're not our daughter.

Tsubaki's Dad: Mifune, is that you?

Tsubaki's Thoughts: that would be horrible! And how would Kid respond to this?

Kid: your symmetry is better than ever!

Tsubaki's Thoughts: okay that one's not a big deal. But, if I see Cole looking like this...

Cole: sorry, dude. I don't swing that way.

A/N: keep in mind, this was all in her head.

Tsubaki: (panicked) NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!! Cole can't see me like this!

Ann: (goes over to her and pats her shoulder) relax, Tsubaki. Cole would still like you even like this. Besides, I'm sure this isn't permanent.

They then hear something move, and see a woman appearing. She was barely wearing anything and people were surprised by it. The Index explained that it was a Succubus and that they needed to leave. So, they start moving on.

*NOAH*

Outside, Noah senses the team is inside. At first he's mad, but then feels their presence.

Noah: what's this? The missing link to my Nephilim is there? (Smiles) perfect! Once she gains the madness, I'll have full control over the most powerful weapon of all.