Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?

The scene switches up to show Maka, Soul, Blackstar, and Tsubaki flying up in the air. Well, more like Maka was while Blackstar was jumping while making a spike to give him air.

Maka: This is kind of silly.

Blackstar: C'mon, just gimme a ride! It's an Ian in the ass having to jump like this. I've already punched holes in a few houses down there. (Sees another house punched) Crap! Did it again!

Maka: Just keep it up as best you can. It's a ways to the moon yet, and riding double saps stamina.

???: Need a lift?

They look back, and see Ann flying to them.

All: Ann!

Soul: Damn, you look awful. What happened to you?

Ann: Had a fight that knocked me off the moon. Moria's dead.

Soul: Nice work. That takes care of one problem.

Ann: Why are you guys here?

Tsubaki: We tried to talk to Crona and convince them to come back to the academy with us, but they're determined to get the Kishin for Medusa. They're on their way to the moon.

Ann: Then let's get going. Blackstar, hop on.

He gets on her back.

Blackstar: You sure you can make it?

Ann: I'll make it. Just try not to weigh me down.

Maka: Hey, Ann.

She looks over, and sees her sister offering a black piece of cloth with the Soul Eater logo.

Ann: What's that?

Maka: Our team made these as a way to help us stay bonded no matter where we are.

Soul: We got ones for Cole, Kid, Liz, and Patty, too.

Ann: (smiles and accepts the band) Thanks, sis.

She takes it and wraps it around her left forearm as that's where she felt the most pain right now. Once they got their bearings, they take off to the sky.

*COLE*

Back on the moon, Cole was talking with kid through a mirror.

Cole: Wait, your dad's trying to get the witches to help us?

Kid: That's the hope. Their ways through magic can helps contain the Kishin. Unfortunately, most of them are too stuck in the past to change their anger from events that happened centuries ago. I was sent back, but Kim and the other witches from DWMA are still with the witches.

Cole: Is Kim okay?

Kid: I hope so. All we can do is hope they'll pull through. What's the situation on your end?

Cole: A bit better than before. We've still got more of these stupid clowns to deal with and—

He stops as he felt a presence. Looking off, he sees something landing on the nose of the moon.

Cole: I'm gonna have to call you back, Kid.

Kid: Why? What's going—

Cole just hangs up and runs to get a close sense of who or what was there. Upon being close enough, he recognizes the soul belonging to Crona.

Crona: So the Kishin's below...

Cole: Crona!

They look to see higher up from them.

Cole: I was told from Lord Death that you were marked as a target. But it's not too late. Maka and the others believe you can come back from this. Prove her right and stand down.