Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?

The scene begins at Kid's mansion where he was having a party. Most of students were there, including the group, enjoying refreshments, music, and having a good time. Along with them was Crona. Over the time they've been here, Crona's gotten better that socializing with the others and was making friends with them.

At one of the platforms, Cole and Ann were watching

Cole: looks like things are going better for Crona.

Ann: yeah. Thanks to Maka and the others. Not gonna lie, I had my doubts on whether or not it would work, but guess I was proven wrong.

Cole: so, what now?

Ann: just relax. As far as I can tell, they're still looking for the Kishin, and they're also looking into leads on Arachnophobia. For the time being, we have a chance to relax. So, (smirks) you gonna ask Tsubaki out on a date again?

Cole: huh?

Ann: you two haven't had a chance since the dance. And, since things have calmed down a bit, why not take her out somewhere?

Unknown to them, Tsubaki was having a similar conversation with the girls.

Liz: c'mon Tsubaki, aren't you and Cole gonna go on another date?

Tsubaki: (blushes a bit) I...I don't know. With everything that's been going on, we just really haven't been able to go further. I don't know if we're even a couple.

Maka: well, since we're having a break, you two should go have some fun.

Patty: yeah!

With Cole and Ann.

Cole: I don't know where we'd go.

Ann: it doesn't have to be something extremely fancy. Just go out and have a good time with her. Think about it.

The party ended soon after, and over the next couple days, Cole was working on a way to ask Tsubaki on a date.

*TIMESKIP*

In a battle field, multiple bodies blanketed the area as one lone figure was the only ones left. They were dressed in black and red as they held a giant sword, and their face was concealed by a mask.

???: enough death and destruction! Come out here and face me, Andres!

He keeps looking until on the top of the hill was a boy with black hair and dressed in white and blue. He held another great sword, and the two charged in to each other. They were in a lock, until Andres' blade was pushed away and it planted into the ground.

???: tell me, was all of this worth it? There was no reason to kill all these people.

Andres: ...

???: don't ignore me, damnit! You have no reason to do this!

Andres: you're wrong about that, Bennett.

Bennett: huh?

Andres: in this world, only the strong rule as the weak perish. Including failed imitations of Excalibur. We both know the true sword exists out there, and I will do anything it takes to claim it!

All the sudden, he appeared right in front of Bennett, and stabbed him through the stomach with a large spear that came out of no where.

Andres: even if that means killing you.

Bennett's mask breaks as it reveals his black left eye and red right eye, black hair, and an expression of shock as blood comes out of his mouth and from the side of his forehead.

Bennett: ...brother.

Cole then wakes up as sees he's back in his room. For a moment, he took in the fact that the dream made no sense to him, yet it also felt so real.