"Should I be worried that you're going to Bates Motel my ass?"

"Yes," he leaned over and whispered with a laugh.

The couple entered the room and Rudy immediately laid on the bed, he knew Nova could run on a few blinks and a Redbull, but he was throughly tired. Nova was moving a million miles a minute between looking at the kitchen and the fancy accommodations, she didn't know how she could sleep.

"Woman we just flew over five thousand miles and you're over here acting like a kid on Christmas?" Rudy barely wanted to open his mouth.

"It's kinda of like Christmas, but so much better."

"It was a fourteen hour flight woman," Rudy laughed, watching Nova put things away and look at everything in amazement.

"Rudy, I've never left the country and I'm in the place I've always wanted to go, of course I can't sleep!"

"But baby," Rudy whined. "I'm sleepy."

"Get some sleep, I'll get stuff put away and go get snacks in the shop downstairs," Nova began.

"No, I don't need you to be like Taken, not that you need me, and I'm totally not trying to be some guy telling you what to do, but please don't go places alone," Rudy sighed, he didn't want to say that because she was a girl, he was rambling in his own head.

She gave him a smile, "Fine, I can wait I'm the snacks, but seriously get some sleep."

"I wanna lay with you," he whined, shooting Nova a pout.

"Are you giving me a puppy dog face?" She asked with amusement, putting her hands on her hips.

"Is it working?" Rudy asked with a hopeful tone.

"Maybe a little, can I just organize our bags because this will stress me out if I don't," Nova started and then she decided to try and get help. "You know, I'd get done faster if you'd help," she asked overly nice.

"Novaaaaaa," he whined.

"I'll kiss you if you help?"

He moved his neck up to look at her, "No."

Nova walked over to the bed, sitting beside his laying body. "Please?" She leaned down and kissed his cheek.

He cracked open on eye and shook his head. "Baby please," Nova whined, kissing his neck once, knowing exactly what she was doing to him.

Rudy groaned, pulling Nova beside him. "It's just a couple of bags baby," Nova whispered in his ear.

"Oh so now you wanna start?" Rudy turned to look at Nova, who gave him an innocent look.

"I just wanted help," she was acting overly innocent.

"Well now I'm more awake," Rudy replied, gracing his fingers along her delicate skin.

"Oh look at that, you can help me," she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards their stuff.

"There's stuff is rather do," his voice was low as he grabbed her hips and rested his forehead on hers.

Nova grinned and pressed her lips firmly to Rudy's, an action he reciprocated right away. Rudy was usually the one to instigate things and he was here for whatever was going on with Nova. She swiftly pulled his shirt off, lightly running her nails against his bare torso as their sweet kisses became a passionate make out.

Before they could get any further, both of their FaceTime tones began ringing throughout the room.

"It's Sarah," Rudy replied.