No longer pregnant!

hey y'all! i am super duper sorry i haven't uploaded in a while:( I've been really busy with school and junk like that but anyway here is this part!

Thanks to my fanss!!! thanks to people who read and comment!!!

Jack's point of view

I paced back and forth

waiting

step

step

step

"jack!"

i looked up broke from my concentration of walking

I saw my parents along with Shea's breathless and holding balloons and cards.

"jack! where is shea?" asked my mom looking around

"chill mom, the docter is just cheeking her.." my voice trailed of as the docter walked into the waiting room.

"Jack?" she said looking around

I raised my hand and she walked over "Shea is ready to deliever." I nodded to shocked to say something. We just got to the hospital and shes ready to have our baby.

Docter-"follow me into the room."

My mom and shea's mom followed her and i trailed behind sending a quick text to our friends

"hey guys, shea is about to deliver, please pray everything goes well"

I put on the scrubbs and walked into the room

Shea's point of view

jack walked in over to my bed. i reached out to grab his hand.

J-"ready?"

S-"yes"

Docter-"alright sweety, on my count push...got it?"

I nodded and my mom came to the bed and held my hand.

Docter-"one, two, three push"

LATER

Shea's point of view

The docter walked over and placed my beautiful baby girl in my arms. "Congrats mommy!" she smiled and walked away. tears streamed down as i held my baby girl. jack leaned over "shes beautiful" i nodded to over whelmed with emotions of happiness. he glanced at me "what should her name be?"

S-"Emilia"

J-"Emilia, emilia...yes...i like that name"

He kissed me on the cheek and moved so that my mom and his mom could see Emilia.

"congratulations to both of you! your parents!!!" I smiled and glanced up at my mom "mom, your a grandmommy!" she smiled with a few tears coming down. My dad and jack's dad cam into the room and peered over my mom to see Emilia.

"congradulation Shea, your a mommy!" jack's dad said grinning and patted jack on the back "and son, your now a dad"

i smiled i am finally a mommy to the prettiest baby in the world. with jack by my said and my baby in my arms nothing can go wrong....................

well short i know but i will upload some more later

PEOPLE! you know what will make me upload more often?

COMMENTS!! yes they really do make my day.

If you write or wrote a book you know that goood feeling you get when someone comments

so please comment so i have that same feeling!

ANYWAY

Did you like the name of the baby?

Any suggestions for the middle name?

Can you please comment if you have an idea?

THANKS! :)

anyway

please

vote

or

comment

or

do

both!

!!!!