Pregnant and the baby daddy is my ARCH enemy

Hey I want to thank my fans

~Rach0

~LaniD142

~Princessannelove

~Skylars

for being my fans(: hope everyone enjoys and if you become a fan you WILL be mentioned, so please fan me(:

~Shea

Shea's point of view

I woke up and noted I was resting on Jack's shoulder, my arch enemy. Of course I would do that, just my luck.

I checked my phone crap I've been asleep for almost 2 hours. I reached out and poked Leah.

"hey sleepy head, wake up!" i sang very loud.

all of the girls grumbled then realized we were just about there and the mad rush for brushing hair, gum, breath mints, touching up make-up and of course lip gloss galor!

Zack's point of view

all of the chicks were doing some crap while we just sat there watching. they are so superficial.

Leah's point of view

"Okay guys! we have the choice of splitting up or shopping in group?!" I yelled looking at my friends before any of the guys could say anything Shea called out

"SHOP IN GROUP!!"

I grinned they guys had to listen to her and shopping with the guys ment money and holders of shopping bags.

Jack's point of view

I stared at the guys, they all knew what this ment. Shopping with the chicks ment giving money and holding their bags. fuck

Shea's point of view

the limo pulled up to the MALL!

"WE'RE HERE!" shrieked Addison.

At once all of us scrambled to get out of the limo with the guys coming in the rear.

"SO where first?"

I glanced around at the huge mall! I glanced at Megan, "the east side of course!"

We all nodded in agreement. the East side of the mall was the best part great for teens. We entered the mall I gasped, it felt as though as it was bigger and better then last time!

LATER!

"Ugh, I have so many bags!" i groaned sitting down next to Em in the food court.

"where are the guys?" she replyed applying masscara to her eyelashes.

"getting food and the limo driver to get our bags"

Em glanced at me and nodded "where is everyone else." I pointed to a group of girls coming over overloaded with bags.

Leah plopped down next to me "omg! i found the cutest pair of thongs at Victoria Secret!" she added with a devilish grin "along with a box of...condoms!" She burst out laughing.

"No way!" Megan shouted.

Leah looked at her and nodded "yes way!" "I need to buy some!"

"Megan, of course you need it you need some condoms for you and your Jason." Megan blushed "We aren't a couple....yet" she grinned at the end.

Before I could respond the guys stantered over. I stood up and handed them my bags as did all the other girls.

Jack's oint of view