pregnant and the baby daddy is my ARCH enemy

Amy's point of view (this is Shea's mom and Rickson or Rick, this would be her dad)

I stared at my daughter. Pregnant? 16? and shes pregnant? Well I can't be the one talking after all I had Shea when I was 16 and my mom had me when she was 16also so in reality shes pretty average.

Rickson's point of view

I was shocked. I stared at my daughter and Jack. What the heck did these teenagers do at parties?!? Then again I was reminded of how we had Shea when I was about 18. i shook my head in surprise.

Clair's point of view

I stuggled back from gasping. My son and my best friend's daughter were going to be parents. That means I'm going to be a grandma. Oh shootI'm going to feel really old....

Carson's point of view

My eyes brows knit together. I started at my son. hes going to be a dad? Hes only 18. . .he should be focusing on his football career... not a baby but I need to love my new grandkid after all I had a kid when i was 14....

Shea's point of view

My parents and Jack's parents stared at us. akward silence... gay baby born!! whoopss...I should really stop saying that since I'm having a baby but oh well thats not the point. My dad cleared his throat. "Why don't we step into my office." We all nodded my dad and mom went in first followed by Jack's parents while Jack and I followed in behind. He shut the door so the kids couldn't come in. he quickly pressed a button on the wall "Coray? can you make sure that the kids are entertained and fed?" he walked behind the desk were he sat with my mother while Jack's parents sat on the two chairs next to them. Oh shootthat left the two tiny chairs in the middle. Time for the questioning.

Jack's point of view

I sat down and cleared my throat nervously, "so um what are your thoughts?" My dad stared at me as did my mom. damn it we are probably in a heap of trouble. Just as i thought we were going to get it Clair's mom and my mom both broke into a grin "Congrads to the new parents!" My dad gave a little grin and got up and slapped my back "congrads" Although shea's dad sat back in his chair staring. He cleared his throat "Will you keep the child?" I glanced and Shea she nodded "yes sir, we will be keeping our baby and raising it ourselves." He gave a small smile "good." and that was it "Alright you kids are dismissed, we will call you when its ready to eat." he nodded his head to the door. I grabbed Sheas hand and we practically ran out the door.

Shea's point of view

wow that went surprisingly well. i thought someone would freak out but i guess not. I glanced at Jack he stared back and started laughing for no reason. I giggled "that went well" sarcasm noted he nodded "yeah, surprisingly welll."

LATER

"kids!! time to eat!" I heard my dad call up. Jack ran down stairs "fuckin gentleman!" I yelled after him i grabbed my iphone off my bed and stuck it in my back pocket.

It began to ring so I picked up,

"you can't live without your phone can you?" Chills shot up my back at the sound of the voice

"well I thought you never wanted to talk again. .." I mentally stuck my tongue out at the guy.

The voice spoke again - "I heard the news about you and Jack."

"I wasn't trying to keep it a secret."

The voice - "You could have had me you know. . . rumor has it Jack ain't the best in the bed -- if you catch my drift. "

"Thats disgusting. . . Why did you even bother calling me? I thought we're done. FOREVER"

The voice - "Not quite yet baby doll."

My dad's voice interrupted my phone conversation. "TIME FOR DINNER!!!!"

I quickly hung up with the voice. Chills went up my back. . . what did the voice mean by not yet???

GASP! who was that guy? cliff hanger gotta love them :p oh well I'm going to write another chapter asap but right now I'm pretty tired and I think y'all got a pretty long chapter and since I just did a upload earlier today y'all got a double treat so happy early christmas present from me:)

Please

COMMENT

OR

VOTE

OR

DO

BOTH:))