Pregnant and the baby daddy is my ARCh enemy

merry christmas y'all! I hope all of you got what you asked for! Oh remember comment and you will be mentioned in the next future chapters!

School (Couple days later)

Shea's point of view

Ugh I feel so sick. I raised my hand Mrs. Busont looked at me "yes shea?" "um can i use the restroom" she nodded "take a hall pass." I nodded and quickly got out of my seat and practiclly ran out the door as soon as i grabbed the hall pass. As soon as i got to the restroom I threw up in one of the stalls. Arg morning sickness. already? really? I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and i need to deal with throwing up? darn. isn't this going to be fun.

Later

I scanned the cafateria. i quickly spotted my friends. I plopped down in between Jack and leah.

"hey guys!" "hey shea! so we hear that you have morning sickness."

how on earth do they know that already? "um yeah... it sucks."i added lamely.

they laughed as if I said something really funny when i didn't. Out of my group of friends (for the girls; Em, Leah, Addison, Megan and the guys would be jack, david Brown(not the bad david),Drew, Zack, Jeramy, Calab, Daniel and Jason) we are the most popular group at school... no lie. They are all football players and we are the cheerleaders.

Jack's point of view

I glanced at shea, i decided to annoy her, I reached over and grabbed her favorite thing on the tray, her hot cheetos. "HEY! give that back jackson!"

i flinched i hated my full name Jackson Emment Flinch. I threw the ding dong to Jeramy who grabbed it and threw it to Jason before long shea's cheetos were like dust.

"oh sorry shea." we all chimed in.

She rolled her eyes "y'all need to grow up!"

Calab and daniel started to choke back laughs. drew bursted out laughing before long we were all laughing "hey its true! y'all were throwing around MY hot cheetos. Arggg, come on girls, make up time." They all walked of to the girls bathroom.

"Damn those girls put on a ton of make up." I glanced at Zack "no shit sherlock."

After School

David's point of view (bad david)

Ugh I hate and love Shea. She hurt me a long time ago so i hurt her and i got caught which sucked. and now i found her agian and she knows my half bro. Hmm maybe i can get some inside info? I scowled when some people passed staring at me rudely.

I brushed my jagged jet black hair out of my eyes reveling light brown eyes. I dressed emoish with dark clothes. I looked like a high school drop out. oh well I'm like 20.

Shea's point of view

All day I had David on my mind. One thing that was creepy about him (Okay, there were a lot of creepy things about him) was that he loved me and i'm 16 yet he's 20. Weird is it not?

I waited outside of school soaking in that hollywood sun waiting for my friends. I felt someone watching me i quickly turned around....i almost stood face to face with David.

"heyy pretty girl." he slurred "are you um drunk.?"

Duh, actually he smells like alcohol. . .

He stared before saying "no, just teasing ya babe."

i shrugged "What do you want David?"

"i want to say I'm sorry about what happend last year...and i want you..."

I shook my head "no way, you have restraining orders so move."

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"I wasn't done talking pretty girl."

I spit in his eye, "Well, I'm done talking to you. . "

He started before i knew it he had both hands around my neck he was about to apply pressure when all my guy friends came out. "DUDE!!!!" i heard them all yell then come running towards me jason kicked david in the guts while Zack was having fun punching him in the balls.

Jack pulled me away while the rest of them started to beat david up. Jack carefully looked over my with concern " you okay shea?" I nodded, gasping for breath "thanks" he just shook his head and put a finger to my lips. i passed out leaving the world black.

Merry christmas!

COMMENT

VOTE

OR

DO

BOTH!!