White Jackets

Do you guys like the visuals I make for each of these? I'm curious to know.

Maniacal laughter bounces off the walls around you. The empty rooms echoing with the sounds of it. The laughter is coming from everywhere and nowhere at once. The source is you. You're laughing like a maniac, shrugging out of your coat and dropping it onto the dusty floor. The cloud it kicks up obscures you when the brothers burst in. All they can see is your outline and your laughter cuts off. You stare at them through the cloud, tilting your head in curiosity.

"Someone's come to play! I love to play!" You giggle and Sam's face turns up in disgust. Dean nods and they seperate surrounding you on two sides. The dust cloud settles and you stand there. You look at the brother in front of you and tilt your head from side to side, sizing him up. "I think this one will go well in the collection. Maybe I'll keep him to play with. He's awfully handsome." Your body spasms and you drop to your knees. You squeeze your eyes shut and your breathing becomes painful. Your head jerks from side to side, your body clenched so tight.

Your breath leaves you in a gasp and your eyes fly open. The bright, painfully white walls of solitary come back to you and you sink to the ground in disappointment. "What do you think Dean? That should have worked. The brain is a powerful thing after all." Dean shakes his head from his position against the wall.

"You knew that was never gonna work. Magic ain't a thing. It's all a bunch of fairy tales and hocus pocus." You nod sagely and straighten up as you hear the lock to the door working. You stand, the concrete's cold imprint leaving tingles across your skin.

" 'Gainst the wall Winchester. You know the routine." You face the solid wall, placing your hands against it and keeping your head down. You hear Dean's boots crossing the room towards you and you can feel him stand next to you, keeping watch. The nurse takes your arms and places them in the jacket. You sigh inwardly.

"I'm not crazy," You whisper your voice full of conviction. As the nurse tightens the straps and gives you your shoes, Dean steps into view from outside your room. The nurse's mouth tightens into a thin white line and he guides you out of your room and down the fluorescently lit corridor. Dean's boots follow close behind. He always watches over you.

"You have a visitor," This is your favorite out of all the nurses. He's always cheerful and never dour even when you're in the foulest of moods. A familiar figure sits down in front of you and you frown.

"You're not him. You're an imposter." You state this through clenched teeth and with so much conviction it causes the person across from you to wince. Your visitor sighs and gets up, leaving the chair only for a different body to take their place. A broad grin splits your face. " Hi Cas! How's it going?" The angel's smile is sad and his eyes are even sadder.

"Things are alright. We were hoping to be able to take you home today, but it appears we cannot." Your face falls and you glance over your shoulder at Dean who nods sourly.

"Well, shit. Who was that other guy you brought with you. That wasn't Dean. Must be a shapeshifter or something." Castiel's face is sad and his sigh heavy. He says something quietly to the nurse who nods and turns back to you.

"Come on Winchester. Back to your room." Panic begins to race through your veins.

"But I thought I was gonna go home today! Cas you said I was gonna go home! CAS PLEASE! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!" You struggle and fight lashing out with everything that you have. They jab you with a sedative and the world begins to go fuzzy. You manage to glimpse the imposter's face before everything fades away. And as they carry you away Cas and Sam console Dean who's struggling to keep it together. He twists the wedding ring on his finger staring at the linoleum.

"We're gonna fix him. No matter what it takes." The duo nod in agreement and Dean takes off an angry purpose in his step. "It's time for payback and I know just who to blame."