Falling

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Shit hit the fan and I had to move out and blah blah family drama I don't wanna bore you with. Enjoy ~ Magnus

Inspired by the song Falling By Harry Styles

The air is cold against your skin as you plummet through the stratosphere. The distant clouds of heaven are just a finger breadth away but you cannot return. You crossed a line that should have never been crossed and you knew better, but you let your emotions get the better of you. Father always told me that I was too emotional. I let it get the best of me and now we're here. The smell of singed feathers is heavy in your nose as you slam into the dirt blasting a fountain of soil up into the sky. The sky is full of twinkling stars and you can feel the ireful gaze of Him as he watches you climb out of your impact crater and brush the dirt off of your clothes much to the amazement of the couple standing there on the sidewalk. What remains of your feathers falls to the ground in a cloud of ash. Well that's unfortunate.

"Excuse me." You say politely approaching them but stopping at a respectable distance. "Could you tell me where I am?" The man steps in front of his partner and shields them and their infant child. "I'm not going to hurt you." You say earnestly raising your hands in front of you so they can see you have no weapons.

"Lawrence, Kansas." The man says his hands balled into fists.You take a look around at your surroundings and see that you've landed in a public park.

"Lovely thank you." You turn and walk away from the couple and their child calculating how you're going to get to the bunker on foot. Knowing that it's going to take you hours you sigh and resign yourself to the walk. Many exhausting and ragged hours later you're standing at the entrance to the bunker trying to get someone to come to the door at least but it doesn't appear either brother is home so you sigh and lean against the door sliding down it until you're sitting.

"This is exhausting." You complain to the empty air around you. Your chin hits your chest as you close your eyes, sighing heavily. You doze off until you hear the sound of the familiar engine. You raise your head to the sound of the whump of doors closing.

"Dude what are you doing here?" Sam's voice asks as he crouches in front of you, looking you over.

"I got caught." You laugh bitterly. "They figured out I had human feelings and booted me out of heaven." You try to show them the ashy remains of what used to be your wings but it hurts too much to move them.

"Sam move." Dean grunts, pushing Sam out of the way. Dean's hands run over your ash streaked face and tears puddle in his eyes. "This is all my fault, my baby. I'm so sorry." Dean's whisper is full of pain and heartache.

"What am I now?" You whisper to Dean through tears.

"You're mine. You'll always have a place with me." Dean pulls you into his lap and cradles you. He stands and tells Sam to open the door to the bunker and the three of you go in and you know that your life has changed forever.