Tell Me The Whole Story

CW: Vague reference of sexual assault

Your stomach is cramping as you try and heave up contents of your stomach that don't exist. You can still feel the beard scruff and chapped lips against your neck. Your suit jacket is soaked through with sweat and you can feel cold shivers wrack your body. You clutch onto the corner of the building for support, nearly falling to your knees. Headlights play over your nearly crumpled form and you hear the roar of an engine as a car comes speeding up next to you. You can hear the vague sounds of someone getting out of the car and yelling at you. You panic slightly because you can hear a male voice. What if he came back? Your lizard brain scrambles to start and you take off sprinting.

"Hey wait! Kid stop!" Footsteps take off after yours and that just causes you to go faster. A hard force tackles you from the back and hard points dig into you. "Kid, why the fuck did you flee from the cops? That just makes you look even more guilty." You gasp for air like a fish out of water and the cop takes their knee out of the small of your back.

"I'm sorry-" You gasp. "I thought you were him..." The cop helps you up and dusts you off, looking at you strangely when your voice trails off.

"Who's this guy you were running from? He the reason you were puking on the side of the field house?" You nodded mutely, your stomach twisting in unease just at the mention of him. "What'd he do to you kid? You look like you've seen a ghost. Your face just went as pale as I've ever seen someone's skin go." Your body shivers and you drop to your knees wrapping your arms around your torso. The wet ground soaks mud through the legs of your dress pants but you barely notice the cold as you feel the ghost of his lips on your neck. The officer pulls you to your feet and walks you back to his cruiser where you tell him the entire story. A familiar engine roar brings your attention back from the past. A comforting silhouette steps out of the car and the faint sounds of Led Zeppelin can be heard.

"DEAN!" You sprint for him and he catches you in his arms holding you to his body as the cop watches.

"Baby I've been calling your phone for an hour. Why didn't you answer me? Why's there a cop here? What happened?" The cop approaches the two of you as the tears begin to flow and you cry softly into his chest.

"You know this young man?" The cop asks.

"Yea, this is my boyfriend. Why what happened?" The cop begins to tell the story because the words just can't seem to come out of your throat. You pull yourself closer into his embrace reveling in the warmth and comfort of him. Dean and the cop have a conversation each exchanging contact information to make sure they stay in touch. Dean ushers you into the car but you refuse to let him go clinging onto him for dear life.

"Don't worry baby. I'm going to take care of this alright?" He kisses your forehead and wraps his leather jacket around your shoulders. It bathes you in his comforting scent and his body heat is still lingering on it so you drift off into a soft uneasy sleep, hoping that the touch of your dance partners doesn't chase you into your dreams.

Dean's hands wake you from your slumber and you start awake letting out a small scream.

"Baby! Baby it's ok! It's just me! We're back at my house." Your body relaxes and your heart thumps in your ears as Dean pulls you out of the car. He bundles you into the house and soothes your nerves. His knuckles are busted and his skin is split and you know that the blood you can see on his fingers isn't his own. You close your eyes and rest your head against him as he bundles into a set of his sweatpants and t-shirt. A soft kiss is pressed to your forehead and you slip back into sleep.

"Good night my brave soldier."