Lust

Sorry if this seems a little jumbled and disjointed. I'm trying to hold things down here on the homestead. Hope you enjoy a little bit of Bottom!Dean ;)

"Come on Dean! You've never been camping a day in your life! It'll be fun!" Dean sits there, glaring at you. He shakes his head firmly and takes a gulp from his beer. Sam snorts.

"Come on Dean I think a camping trip would be fun. It'd be a good mini vacation." You pout and your bottom lip begins to quiver. Your eyes go misty and Dean gulps. He seems to go through an internal battle and finally sighs hanging his head in resignation.

"Fine. We'll go camping." You cheer and clap your hands. The preparation begins immediately and by nightfall the bags are packed and all the materials are in order. You go to bed exhausted and exhilarated ready for tomorrow's adventures.

"Dean get up I have coffee! Let's go!" A grumble comes from the other side of the door and Dean opens it looking rumpled and annoyed. Your heart stops and your mouth waters as you glimpse the planes of his bare torso. You shake your head and offer him the steaming coffee cup. He raises an eyebrow and takes it. He shuts his door in your face and you hear shuffling inside. Good at least he's up. You wander off down the hall and knock on Sam's door. He doesn't answer so you assume he's already up and out.

"Hey, did you manage to get Dean out of bed?" Sam is walking down the hall towards you, bags in hand. You nod, trying to ignore the butterflies in your stomach. You've been trying to tamp down on this crush on Dean for months now, but it seems to be going nowhere fast.

A couple of hours later you and the boys are hiking out to your camping spot. You and Sam seem to be the only ones having any fun. Dean is just sullenly tromping along behind you.

The group reaches your campsite a while later and you begin the process to set up camp. Dean is getting the fire started while you and Sam are setting up tents. Not much later you're yawning. The sun has set and the stars are prominent in the night sky.

"Go to bed man. You yawn any louder and you're gonna scare away all the wildlife in a 3 mile radius." You flip Dean the bird and stumble over to your tent. You undress and slip into your sleeping bag. Your head hits your pillow and you're out like a light.

Dean's soft groans echo in the night as you nibble on his neck. You have him pinned down and he's writhing and wriggling trying to gain friction. He pants and arches his back as you hit a sensitive spot beneath his jaw.

"Please, please, please. More, I need more," You never thought that you would see the day Dean Winchester would beg but his face is red and his eyes are screwed shut. His mouth is open, moaning and he's sweating like a whore in church. You finally decide to give him what he wants and-

You shoot bolt upright in a sweat. Your body is buzzing and tingling like you just stuck your finger in an electric socket. You're rock hard and aching. You groan and flop back onto the ground. Why not enact your fantasy? Huh? Having Dean Winchester squirming underneath you begging. Sounds delicious. Do it. Just do it.

"Fuck," You try and shake yourself out of it but that image seems to be stuck on replay in your head.

"Please, please, please. More, I need more." You hear something outside your tent and you freeze.

"You ok in there man? I heard you making a whole bunch of noise." Dean's voice makes your heart stop and your voice is shaky as you utter a reply.

"Yeah, I was dreaming I guess." The words are right there on the edge of your lips. Actually, I think I saw something in my tent. Could you check for me? You unzip your tent and peek out. You can just see the outline of Dean's back as he heads back towards his tent. You sit back and ponder your next option. I have got to get rid of this. You glare down at your aching erection. The devil on your shoulder is whispering in your ear. Go over there and show him who's the alpha. Make him beg. Make him beg until he's squirming and panting. Go. Go do this one thing for yourself. You gnaw at your lip. Fuck it.

You pull a pair of sweatpants on and slip from your tent, the chilly autumn air leaving goosebumps across your skin. You skirt around the fire pit and head for Dean's tent. You sneak glances at Sam's tent making sure that you're not seen. You reach for the zipper of Dean's tent but freeze when you hear him shift and mumble something. You slowly and painstakingly unzip the tent and slowly move the flap aside.

"Dean?" You whisper at a barely audible level but Dean shoots up, pointing his pistol at your face. "Chill dude it's me." He lowers the pistol and sighs.

"What is it? Something wrong?" You bite your lip in trepidation and realize that you've made a mistake.

"It's- it's nothing. I'll let you go back to sleep." He raises an eyebrow and stops you.

"Get in here. What the hell's going on?" You take his offer and climb into the small space. You feel his heat and it makes your body ache.

"Listen, I know that this really isn't the time or place to be talking about this but I really can't keep my silence any longer." Dean cocks his head and waits for you to continue. But you can't you're entranced by his delectable lips. You find yourself leaning in and Dean seems to sense the change in the air. He licks his lips and that's the final straw. Your self-control breaks and you press your mouth to his wrapping your fingers around the back of his neck. He groans and gives in, letting you take control. You push him down onto his back and you straddle him, coming up for air.

You're both breathing heavily and Dean shifts.

"I won't go any further without-"

"Please. More, I need more." You grin devilishly and strip him of his shirt. You run your hands down the planes of his torso. The look on Dean's face is pure bliss and you lean down to kiss and bite on his neck. You hit that same spot from your dream and Dean nearly screams arching his back so high he's nearly in half. You lift your head from your work and put a finger to your lips.

""Don't make me gag you. We wouldn't want Sammy to hear now would we?" Dean shakes his head and clamps his lips tight. You continue to work your magic on him, making him mewl, shake, and cry like a virgin during his first time.

"I have lube," This whisper from Dean makes you stop. You reach over for his bag and rifle through the pockets eventually finding it. Your grin spreads from ear to ear and you toss his bag away. You strip him of his remaining clothing and salivate at the feast spread before you. You take the tube and lube up 3 fingers. You take it slowly, teasing Dean. Your pointer finger traces the rim of his puckered hole and he tries to grind on it. You tsk at him and push one finger gently in. Dean's small cry fuels you and you gently insert another finger and begin to stretch him out.

His legs are shaking and his cries are soft and frequent. You insert the last finger and Dean wiggles down trying to fill himself but you put a hand on him preventing him from moving any further. You remove your fingers and grab the lube again. You put a generous amount in your palm and begin to lube yourself up. The anticipation in the air is heavy when you sink into him. You both groan. You take it slowly, pushing in at a snail's pace. Dean is clawing at the folds of his sleeping bag and his face is twisted up into a grimace.

"I know Dean. I know baby, I'm sorry. I'll make it better." You kiss him gently, taking his mind away from the pain and gripping him in your hand. Stroking him gently, you kiss him harder and he responds with enthusiasm. Your hips stop when you've sunk all the way in. You let go of him and pull away.

"I've gotta move baby. I'll be gentle." The walls of Dean's ass are pressing on you so deliciously that you shiver. He nods and his breath comes out in a shudder. You begin a gentle rhythm and Dean's face screws up into a grimace. His expression slowly melts into one of pleasure and he rocks his hips in time to your thrusts. You pick up the pace and Dean scrabbles for purchase, looking for something, anything, to hold onto. You both are panting and groaning. You know that Dean is going to quickly come undone by the shaking of his body. You're pounding into him by this point and he seems to be practically vibrating with pleasure.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," Dean bites down on his lip and you see the scream that wants to burst free as you both climax with a shudder.

"Good boy Dean. Such a good boy." His smile is sleepy and satisfied as you pull out leaking fluids everywhere. You fall asleep together tacky with sweat, cum, and satisfaction.