Chapter Forty Five "When it's real you can't walk away."

Start from the beginning

"Make it easy. Just turn around, and walk right out the door." He said pointing near the door. "Then get in your car and go home."

"I didn't drive up here just to get rejected. I came here to back what I've lost, and I need to get him back. I need you back."

He rolled his eyes. "Stop being so delusional. Not every love story had a happy ending. He shrugged his shoulders. "That's us for example."

"I know you love me. I know deep down inside you want me just as much as I want you." I said quietly, placing my hands on his chest.

"Don't even start."

"Just admit it, you and I were crazy and messy, but we're both happy in the end." I cupped his face in my hands.

He licked his lips and looked deeply into my eyes. "Baby I-"

"Baby," I said interrupting him. "That's one step." I smiled.

"Then what's the next step?"

"This." I slowly brought my lips up to his, seeing if his would connect with mine.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth, immediately starting to fight for dominance. Austin moaned during the kiss and I kept my hands cupped to his face. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me in closer.

I ran my fingers through his hair, latching into the ends, pulling causing Austin to moan in my mouth once again. He gave me the satisfaction that we both needed. I never wanted to let go.

He pulled away, breathing heavily. Our foreheads touched. "We can't be doing this."

"No, we should be doing this." I brought my lips back up to his immediately.

We brought our bodies back close together. His teeth latched into my bottom lip, causing me to moan. Everything was as if the world was only us. Everything stopped. Austin moved his lips to my cheek, then down to my jaw, and trailed down to my collar bone, and finally to my neck, sucking a little bit.

I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips still stating in contact. He carried me off into the bedroom. I was pushed up against the wall, Austin sucking on to my neck. I dragged my fingers through his naturally curly hair, pushing him closer to me. I just wanted to feel his touch.

"I love you so much." He said, cupping my face in his hands.

"I love you too."

He shut the door behind us. He brought his lips back to mine, putting his hands on both sides of my waist. I could feel his fingers push the fabric up while his fingers touched my tan skin. He wanted to take it off at this point and I let him. I was left in my bra.

We crashed into the bed, Austin on top of me. He kissed my from my jaw, neck, he went down to my cleavage kissing my breast and left wet kisses down my stomach, reaching my belly button. I leaned my head back moaning. He stopped down at my jeans, waiting for my approval to take them off. I nodded in approval and he flicked the button right open and unzipped them. Pulling them off my body, he threw them across the room where my shirt was.

Before we connected our lips again, I pulled his shirt off his body. His tan exposed abs were shown, along with all the ink on his arms. I was always fascinated by his tattoos. While his lips were attached to mine, I tried to find the button to his jeans to take them off.

"Baby, are you positive you want to keep going with this?" He asked, our sweaty bodies on top of each other.

"This is what I've been waiting for." I breathed heavily and he licked his lips.

I soon took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He placed the same kisses down my stomach an swirled his tongue around. When his lips got down to the top of my underwear he slowly started to pull them down off my body. I nodded again to let him know that this is what I wanted. I felt a cold breeze down there and saw Austin lick his lips. I was exposed to him.

He left sloppy kisses on my mouth and felt his warm hands on my back undoing my bra. The hook was released and he pulled the bra off of my body. He smiled at the thought of my naked body right in front of his eyes for the first time.

"I'll go slow baby, I promise." He whispered into my ear.

He slid two fingers inside if me causing me to gasp at first. He pumped his fingers slowly inside if me, driving me crazy. He smirked and went a little faster until I came.

"That was just to get you a little worked up."

Soon his boxers were slid off of his body. He positioned himself in between my legs, ready to enter me. "Are you sure you want this?" He said asking one more time.

"You and I both want this."

He nodded and grabbed a condom, ripping it open. He slid it on before saying one last thing.

"It's going to hurt the first time, but don't focus on the pain."

When he slowly entered me pain shot through right away. I was taken by surprise. I bit my lip to take my mind off of the pain.

"Austin..." I said.

"Hey baby I know, It's okay." His eyes looked directly into mine. He took his hand and intertwined it with mine, thrusting into me.

"Fuck...You feel so good." He said biting his lip and throwing his head back. He put his full length into me.

I wrapped my arms around his back, scratching, feeling all of him inside of me. Pleasure began to take over my body from head to toe.

"Austin!" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"That's right baby, keep going."

Arching my back, I wrapped my legs tightly around him. I started to move my hips for more. "Oh my god Austin! Please go faster."

He didn't hesitate to go in farther and move even faster. My fingernails dug into his back. When we reached our climax, we released ourselves. His body resting over me. We were both sweaty and panting.

"Remember in the letter you said you should love the person that makes you feel glad you're alive?"

He played with my hair and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to his body. "Yeah, what about it?"

"You're the one that makes me feel alive, and I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life right now."