Chapter 30

Chapter 30

HARRYS POV

I smiled as I made my way onto the landing on the top floor outside our bedroom, I could hear Lois singing to herself as she invariably did when she didn't think I could hear her, and today I could hear the familiar notes of medicine floating out of my room, it sounded even sexier to hear her sing it.

I quietly stood leaning against the door jamb undetected as I watched her, sat with her back to me, at the dressing table I'd had installed up here for her, putting the finishing touches to her make up.

I'm not sure what time she woke up but the bed was empty when I woke at 7am this morning and she was down stairs directing everyone where they needed to be, I could tell how nervous she was, she was trying to impress everyone, but she needn't worry it looked phenomenal downstairs.  I'd worked with some of the most prestigious (and expensive) event planners over the years who hadn't done half the job Lois had managed in less than a week.

Since the Instagram post had gone out sharing Lois' identity, media attention had definitely gone up but I'd got my PR guys to give a statement to a few of the key press outlets giving the true story of how we had met and so on, and this largely had kept the pressure away from her, there had been a few negative stories and comments but we'd managed to quash those too, I didn't want her to see them knowing it would make her anxiety so much worse.

I'd never shared so much, so directly with the press before so this all felt a little alien for me too, but she made me want to tell the world, I've always talked about being open with who you love, love is love and all that but I'd never really owned it until now.  What was this woman doing to me?

I caught her eyes in the mirror as she saw me standing watching her, her amber eyes sparkling back at me

"Hey, how long have you been stood there?" She said standing from the table and turning towards me, my heart raced as I took her in. 

She looked gorgeous.  A couple of days after we had gone public, Gucci had sent over a rail of clothes as a gift and she had selected a couple of simple items for today, some blue jeans and a black shirt with a hint of sparkle, she teamed it with a cage bra and some chunky black boots giving a little bit of sexy edge, her warm blonde hair was perfectly curled into loose waves that cascaded down her back, her eyes were dark and smokey and her lips bare aside from the slight hint of lip salve to keep them moist and perfect.

  A couple of days after we had gone public, Gucci had sent over a rail of clothes as a gift and she had selected a couple of simple items for today, some blue jeans and a black shirt with a hint of sparkle, she teamed it with a cage bra and some ...

"Only a minute or two, I came up to let you know that everything is ready, and I'm glad I did, you look absolutely incredible" I said as she walked toward me wrapping her arms around my neck as I pulled her waist into me, biting my bottom lip as I watched her hungrily.

"You need to get that idea out of your head Styles, I've just finished getting ready" she giggled softly as I buried my lips into her neck, she smelt so good, the mix of blueberry shampoo and Alien that wrapped around me.