Chapter 5

Not saying a word I just took his hand, and slowly unfolded my legs as he pulled me up from the lounger.  My right hand wrapped in his, held softly to his left, my left falling comfortably on his arm just below his shoulder as he placed his other hand on my hip keeping just a little distance between us.

He bowed his head slightly and closed his eyes as he slowly led me in small movements across the deck, I hummed along with the tune quietly, my heart was racing and I could feel his chest rising as he breathed deeply, the smell of dark vanilla radiating from his warm skin. 

He was wearing his usual Black jeans but had changed his T-shirt for a white silk shirt, buttons open halfway down his chest, it hung loosely from his broad shoulders the silk grazing gently across his toned stomach as he moved.

Slowly I felt his right hand snake around my waist pulling me closer, removing the gap between us, his head resting above mine, he sighed deeply as we continued to move slowly, his hips pressing against my torso as he held me close.  I gently slid my left hand up and over his shoulder raking my fingers through the back of his hair resting on his strong neck.

He shifted my right hand and intertwined his long fingers with mine as he leaned over and kissed the side of my wrist softly, lifting my hand and placing it on his chest as he gently brushed his own hand down my arm, he watched as his talented fingers grazed the outline of the artwork on my skin.

He moved up through the various images on to my shoulder, where he moved my coppery blonde hair across my back so he could continue tracing the shapes, making me tingle under his delicate fingertips.

I turned my head in towards him and ran my fingers from his hair around the edge of his collar gently moving the fabric back and exposing his collar bone.

He took a sharp intake of breath as I softly kissed the ink on the protruding bone letting my lips linger waiting to see if he would reject my action. He arched his head back giving me clearer access to his neck and the top of his chest through the opening of his shirt. 

I followed his lead and gently traced the tattoos that I could see as I gently kissed his neck working my way up, meeting his angular jaw I continued to softly kiss along his jaw bone as I raked my fingers across his chest.  He moaned slightly and I could feel both of his hands now on the small of my back clutching the fabric there pulling me close to him arching me backwards.

His right hand running up my back, through my hair.  He held my face, resting his forehead on mine for a moment as we continued to move. 

His face slipped back away from me ever so slightly as he opened his eyes, they locked with mine, his eyes dark emerald and filled with desire burning into me, they seemed to be searching for answers again, the warmth started in the pit of my stomach, rising up through my body, the blood rushing into my lips as they silently begged for him.

Before I knew it he had understood and answered their call, he closed his eyes and softly pressed his lips onto mine, he held me strongly, one hand still on the small of my back the other tangled in my hair.

He expertly led me still dancing to the gentle rhythm of the song as his lips softly kissed me, they gently massaged mine and I could feel the urgency build as he gently bit my bottom lip his tongue searching for access.

The music just a blur in the background now, I opened myself to him and lifted both arms up and over his wide shoulders pulling him down into me as we deepened the kiss.  With my arms raised higher he ran both of his hands up my sides under the cotton cami along my ribs, moving them across my back one between my shoulder blades, the other at the top of my denim shorts.  His big hands feeling like they covered the entirety of my back.