Chapter 12

"Of course... I'm so glad you like it... really its my pleasure... yeah... she's still sleeping, but I'll let her know as soon as she's up... look forward to seeing you again soon... take care, Bye"

I heard harry on the phone as I made my way downstairs

"Morning baby, you just missed your mum. Wow you look great"

"Thanks, why was mum calling you?"

I said wrapping my arms over his shoulders. I was wearing a 2 piece as I was planning to go for a swim, with one of his shirts thrown over with a single button done up across my stomach. Not that it stayed done up for long as Harry quickly put pay to that wrapping his arms around my waist inside the shirt, the skin of his arms warm across my back. I giggled as he kissed my neck and over my collarbone holding me tight slowly swaying to the beat of the music that was playing in the background.

"She was thanking me again for the gift and for coming to the party last week" he said between kisses

"How did she have your number?"

"I gave it to her, I know she worries about you after the accident so I said if she ever needs to get in contact with you and can't get you on your number to call mine"

"You might just be the most thoughtful man I have ever met Harry, do you know that" I said as I arched my head back, the touch of his lips making my skin tingle

"Come swim with me?" I asked pleadingly

"Lets go" there was that smile again

I sat on the edge easing myself slowly into the cool water, unlike Harry who dived straight in, barely making a splash, we played around in the water, butterflies in the pit of my stomach every time his fingertips squeezed my waist or grazed my thigh as he pulled me to him, John legend playing over the sound system, as we were hidden in the low secluded spot of his garden.

"Is anyone coming to the house today?"

I asked, my eyes burning hungrily into his, unable to ignore the sensations deep in my torso.

"No its just us this morning, I have an interview to do this afternoon but that's not for a few hours"

With that I swam to where he stood in the water, wrapping my body around his, my legs around his waist, my arms around his broad shoulders, my wet chest pushed against his as I kissed him furiously, trying to quench the hunger I felt for him deep inside.

His body reacted as he understood my intentions and my kisses were met fervently by his own.

His hands were running across my body as he walked through the the water, pulling the tie on the back of my bikini just as my back hit the cold tile at the edge of the water.

The wet fabric of my top discarded behind him in the water, his hands were back on my body the buoyancy of the water keeping me close while his hands explored every inch of me. Taking my nipples between his teeth and pulling until I let out a little cry, quickly soothing the skin with his lips.

My breathing was fast and shallow as I used my feet to pull the fabric of his shorts down his legs him working them over his ankles letting them float to the surface behind him as his hands moved over my bum under the fabric of my bikini, moving one hand over my hip, down across my stomach, he made me cry his name as he suddenly moved the fabric to one side placing his fingers inside me in one swift movement.

The smirk was back on his face as he watched my reaction;

"Mmm yes baby, I love watching you cry my name"

His fingers deep inside me, massaging that soft spot within as his palm was circling pressure onto my clit, I thought I was going to cum but as quickly as they had entered his hand was gone.

I circled my hips using my legs to pull him tighter to me, my body now begging for release, and then he filled me, even though his fingers had started to prepare me, it still took a second for my body to adjust to his size, and then he was rocking his hips into me, one arm firmly across my back holding me securely to him, the other hooked under my knee leaving my leg draped over his elbow allowing him even deeper access inside me.

"Shhh baby, I still have neighbours" we both laughed as we were struggling to control ourselves. My breathing fast and laboured as I moaned with every thrust, the deep rumbling from his chest as he whispered my name.

In one skilled motion, he dropped my leg, lifted me from him and spun me around, he lifted my hips so I was on tiptoes and he was back inside me, his movements from behind, hitting a whole new exciting part of my body.

I couldn't help but cry out again as his hands moved across my stomach, breasts and one held against my neck as I felt his kisses on the back of my shoulders.

He pushed into me slower now but deeper, more deliberate and I could feel my body start to shake as he dropped one hand and was massaging my clit and I felt him tense and his chest vibrate with the deep guttural grown as he came inside me, the sound of his pleasure tipping me over the edge as I fell apart completely, crying out for him, my whole body shaking and only remaining above the surface thanks to his grip on me.

"You are amazing baby, I've never had sex like this"

I turned back to face him, my breathing steadying, smiling softly at him with that post coital glow.

"Me either, trust me, something with us just clicks"

Suddenly I felt an urge, an overpowering wave of emotion, I felt like I never wanted to be parted from this man, it was probably just the mind blowing sex but it felt suddenly like a lot more.

His beautiful green eyes were searching mine as if trying to read my mind;

"I think I'm falling for you, I think I'm falling in love with you Lois"

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, I'd only known him for a little over a month, I couldn't deny that i was experiencing the same, but my insecurities and fear wouldn't let me say it. Wouldn't let me fully open myself to him the way he had me. So I just kissed him, really kissed him, trying to show him in my actions that I felt the same.

He pulled back resting his forehead on mine, and let out a long satisfied breath,

"I have to go, I need to get ready for my meetings and interview, your welcome to come and watch if you like? You'll just have to sit behind the video screen and stay very quiet, I'd love you to see what I do"

"I'd love to" I smiled as he planted a kiss on my cheek and swam away from me, pulling himself out of the water in one simple movement looking back at me with a smile, completely unconcerned that he wasn't wearing any shorts.

He grabbed a large towel from the room under the deck and gestured for me to join him, I made my way to the edge of the water and climbed up the steps to where he was waiting for me, towel around his back as he scooped me into him, wrapping the to...

He grabbed a large towel from the room under the deck and gestured for me to join him, I made my way to the edge of the water and climbed up the steps to where he was waiting for me, towel around his back as he scooped me into him, wrapping the towel around my shoulders, our wet bodies together wrapped in the soft cotton.

We stood holding each other, swaying to the soft tones of James Morrison who was now floating across the garden from the speakers, my head resting on his chest, the beating of his heart, slow and steady under my cheek, my arms around his bare waist as he led us around the patio, his arms holding the warm towel around us both as we moved.

"I wish you didn't have to work, and we could just stay like this"

"Me too baby, it'll be a couple of hours, that's all I promise. Come on I need to get set up or I'm going to be late"