Chapter 24

Harry had 48 hours before his first gig in New Zealand as he would be coming off stage at his final show in Perth in about half an hour. It also meant he would be home in 2 weeks.

As expected his shows had been incredible I had been following the press stories and critic reviews, and he had been wowing them every step of the way, even the slightly emptier stadiums didn't seem to be causing an issue. As I suspected the world was captivated by him, and he brought just the right amount of joy and excitement that we all needed right now.

Since that first interview he had only performed 'If I could fly' to me, he hadn't sung it publicly again, wanting to keep it for us and not wanting to encourage more interest, of course the interviewers had all asked him who I was, to which in true Harry style he had given an answer that told them precisely nothing, I giggled every time he did it, talking in circles with such a talent, with such slow, considered, deliberateness that most of the time the interviewers didn't realise that a) he hadn't answered their question and b) they couldn't actually remember what they had asked in the first place.

It seemed that as we stood there was nothing connecting the two of us together for the press to find and everyday there was another photograph of someone Harry had been seen with in London over the last 6 months speculating if she was the girl, thankfully my face never appeared and there was no reason to suspect that it would to be honest.

I'm not going to say I liked seeing the reports connecting Harry to so many beautiful women and men it just served to remind me how many options he really had, jealousy and insecurity still sitting in the background of my mind waiting to play if I let them.

The last 2 weeks he had started calling me when he came off stage, he was always wired and was so full of excitement and joy I loved to be part of his elation. But when my phone started ringing it was about half an hour earlier than I had expected him to be calling me. Maybe I screwed up the time difference, Jenna and I were sat in my garden having a little lunch so I picked up

"Hey gorgeous" all of the sudden the ear piece on my phone erupted and I nearly flung my phone across the patio, I could just make out Harrys voice beneath the roar so I put his call on speaker phone

"What's going on Harry?"

I could hear him hushing and the noise around him subsiding a little

"Hey baby, I'm here with the incredible people of Perth and we all wanted to say hello"

With this the roar erupted again followed by Harry's muffled voice and hushing.

"We were just reading some of the signs that are in the crowd tonight and there is a massive amount of support for us here. The beautiful people of Perth are excited to see me so happy and wanted to spread that love with you, and what better than to bring you on stage with me all the way from London"

I couldn't believe he was actually on stage talking to me right now, he must have got the microphone right next to the phone speaker as I could hear his voice as well as a loud delayed echo of his voice which must be what the crowd could hear.

"Wow that's so nice, what an amazing thing to hear, thank you so much for the support everyone" I said laughing

The crowd erupted again, I still didn't have a face or a name, but I now had a voice

"I'm so sad that I couldn't be there but it sounds like you're all having an amazing time" Jenna was now creasing up at the insanity of what she was witnessing.

"Seriously baby I wish you could see these signs, there's one that says, 'If Harry loves her, we love her', there's one over there... what does that say... oh... 'Only an Angel can capture your heart, Glad you've found your Only Angel' amazing play on the song title there. I'm seriously so touched everyone thank you"