"It seems you're at a dead-end, Jedi, " the hunter said, his hand began to squeeze tighter around Anakin's throat.

Anakin twisted his neck, trying to loosen his grasp. "Not...for...long!"

He pulled his legs up to his chest and quickly thrusted them upon the bounty hunter, giving him a rather hard kick. The bounty hunter budges, grunting.

Anakin once again pulled his legs up and kicked him square in the chest, but the hunter didn't budge.

Anakin gulped, his eyes quickly darted around to see any signs of panic coming from the hunter, but he stood his ground. Anakin on the other hand, well, he wasn't in a good situation. His heart began to race as he watched the hunter's fist wind back up and fly towards his gut, a hard grunt shot from the Jedi's lips.

That's gonna leave a mark, he thought, the hunter's fist quickly flying back into Anakin's ribcage with yet another slam, the Jedi hunched over in pain. These robes didn't protect him at all.

The bounty hunter's hand continued to squeeze around Anakin's neck all the while slamming his fist repeatedly into Anakin's abdomen, going over and over and over again.

Swing, punch, groan.

It was a never-ending pattern, and Anakin was too limp, too numb to call out for help. He was surely internally bleeding now, but he was too numb to try and actually process the pain.

Wham. Another punch.

Ow. What the hell was that? Anakin swished his tongue around in his mouth, tasting a pool of copper--blood. So much blood.

Wham! Yet another punch. His gut was throbbing now, his eyelids were growing heavy, his vision fading in and out. He could see the bounty hunter, then black, then he'd open his eyes again only to have another punch swing into his gut sending him doubling over in pain once again.

Anakin tried to fight back, he really did, but his body was so numb that he could hardly even pick up his arms, or process the Force correctly. Everything was happening so fast, the pain sensors in his body could hardly keep up any longer.

"This is it for you, Jedi, " the bounty hunter chuckled, winding his fist back up.

Normally Anakin would have a snarky response at hand, but his brain couldn't even process even a hint of sarcasm.

And just like that, in a matter of seconds and with a powerful punch in the face, Anakin had been knocked out--his vision faded to black and his body fell limp on to the floor.

---

Anakin awoke, his eyes fluttered open to everlasting white walls and white ceiling, bright fluorescent lights shined over his face making him squint his eyes, all the while a pounding headache came to the brim of his eyes.

Anakin rubbed his forehead and pushed himself up onto the palm of his hands and tried to sit up but a wrenching feeling in his gut immediately told him to lie back down, his face contorting in pained expressions.

He let out a frustrated huff and looked down at himself and found his robes missing off of his body, a sheet lied over the lower half of his body while he lay there exposed.

"What the... Where..." The headache was slowly becoming more and more unbearable as Anakin regained consciousness. "Where are my clothes? Where..." He groaned again, "Where am I?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted you shuffling towards him in a hurry with a steel MedPAC in hand, a spread of panic all over your face.

Anakin sighed in relief. He was afraid he had been captured and brought on board the bounty hunter's ship. He was glad it was you and not them.