Chapter 18

Annie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. Today is the day we go away for the game. And yes me Kenzie and Jayden are friends again. I get up out of my bed.

I walk over to my vanity and start to do my makeup. I do my hair and once I'm finished I slip on my outfit. I grab my suitcase and head downstairs.

We get into the care and start to drive

We get into the care and start to drive. "So you know the room orders?" He nods his head. "You have a room by yourself which is connected to Hayden. Kenzie and Jayden are sharing and room and so on so fourth"

I look at him. "Why sis I get room to myself?" He looks at me "that's all that was left" I nod my head and leave at that. I can't wait to get here.

We walk in and are greeted by the other. I catch a boy walking towards me. I show him a smile. "Hi" I say as he stops in front me. "Hi. I'm case" he shows me his hand to shake. I blush as our hands meet.

"Annie!" I look at Hayden. "What?" He walks towards me. "Let's go!" I look back at the boy before leaving. We walk up to our rooms. I walk in and it was gorgeous. It had a balcony, a queen size bed, bathroom and vanity.

I walk over to the door that connects to Hayden's and open it. "Why were you jealous back there?" He looks at me. "It doesn't matter!"

"Ok so you are just going to be jealous over nothing or is it because Kenzie it showing any interests after your little make out!" He looks at me. "How-" I give a blank expression.

"I saw you! On the roof of all places! Now tell me why are you jealous!" He sighs "BECAUSE IM FALLING FOR YOU" I become silent. "Y-you're what..." I look into his eyes. They lock.

He walks closer to me. "Hayden we can't be together..." I shake my head. "Why not? What's stopping us?" I sigh "Kenzie..." he lifts my chin up. "I don't care"

He pulls me close and smashes his lips against mine. He lifts by my thighs as my back gently hits the wall. I can't tell if we are in his or mine room. The kisss was so passionate and magical.

We hear a knock and quickly pull apart. "Who is it?" I say dozing myself. "It's me!" Oh ahoy I look at Hayden. I push him out of my room and close the door.

I open the door to see Kenzie. "Hey..." she walks in and sits on my bed. "What's wrong?" I look at her. "I kissed well technically made out with Hayden" I look at her.

"Oh...d-do you like him?" He nods her head. She was glowing. "I'm happy for you" I say as I give her hug. She soon leaves my room as I flip onto my bed.

I get up and walk over taking out my pyjamas and changing into them. I put my hair in a bun and order room service. I couldn't stand going to dinner with all of them.

I would spend the whole meal just watching Kenzie try to flirt with Hayden

I would spend the whole meal just watching Kenzie try to flirt with Hayden. What do I do now. I'm mean where do I go from this. The amount of feelings I have for Hayden isn't real.