Chapter 1

Annie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll out of my bed and walk over to my closet. As I flick through my clothes I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say as I turn around.

I see Austin walk into my room. "Morning Ann's" he says with smile. "Morning" I look at him. "Can you do my a favour please?" He raises an eyebrow. "What is it?" I say with confusion. "Tell Hayden that he has a training sessions here with me after school?"

I groan at sound of his name. "Austin I told you I hate the football team!" I walk back over to my closet. "But you're a cheerleader" he says confused. "Yea well I'm not like the rest." I flick through my clothes. "Please Ann's just this once?" I roll my eyes. "Fine. Now leave!" He walks out of my room and closes my door.

I pull out an outfit and lay it on my bed. I walk over to my vanity and start doing my makeup and hair. I throw on my outfit. I grab my cheer bag and school bag and head downstairs.

 I grab my cheer bag and school bag and head downstairs

I get into Austin's car and he drives me to school. We arrive at school and I get out of the car. I walk into school and see the foot ball team. I roll my eyes and walk over to them.

I tap Hayden's shoulder. He turns and looks at me. "I need to talk to you." I grab his arm and drag him away with me. I stop in front of a locker. "Austin wants me to tell you that you have a training session with him after school" I go to walk away.

"Is that really why you pulled away from everyone to tell me that?" I look at him. "I don't want everyone knowing you are coming over to my house. So just leave it ok!" I walk away and head to class.

After four very boring classes, I finally had cheer practice. I walk out onto the field and see Jayden. "Hey" I say as we warm up. "Hey Ann's". We talk for a while until the rest of the cheerleaders come out.