Chapter 13

Annie's POV
I come out of the bathroom and turn to close the door. I soon feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and his breath on my neck. "What are you doing?" I say as I turn around to look at him.

I was still in his grip. I look up into his eyes and as our eyes meet they lock. I can't help but get lost in his eyes. I want to kiss him so bad but I know that he has girlfriend.

"Hayden..." I whisper. He looks at me. "We can't..." I shake my head and place it on his chest. "I'm sorry..." I come out of his grip and sit on my bed. I turn on the tv and start watching FRIENDS.

"Can I watch it with you?" I look at him. I nod my head "but put the lights off please" he chuckles and puts the lights off. He sits down next to me as we watch the series.

I see light break through my window. We were up all night? Oh no. I hear knock at my door and look at Hayden. I mouthed for him to hide. I open the door and see Johnny.

"Uhh...hi?" I say with only a bit of the door opened. "Can we talk?" I look at him. "About what?" I look to see Hayden hiding under my bed. "About what happened after the game." I sigh and let him.

He sits on my bed and I sit on my chair. "Look...Johnny. I...Umm...I only like you as a friend. I'm sorry....I kinda...Umm like someone else..." he looks at me. "Oh...Umm I guess I shouldn't have just tried to kiss you and I didn't even tell you I liked you" my eyes widen when he tells me that.

"Johnny...I-" he interrupts me. "It's ok Annie. I hope the guy you like treats you well" I show him a smile. "Me too..." I look down at Hayden. Johnny leaves my room and I sigh.

Hayden comes out from under my bed. "So who do you like?" I look at him. "Why do you care?" He shrugs. I walk over to my bed and sit down. He sit down next to me. "Don't tell anyone about last night!"

He nods his head. I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit. I walk over to my dresser and do my hair and makeup. Hayden was still in my room. I go into my bathroom and change.

I come out and see Hayden staring

I come out and see Hayden staring. "Take a picture it will last longer" I laugh. He takes a phone out and takes a picture. I laugh again. I go to grab his phone but I fall on top of him.

I look into his eyes. "I'm not letting this moment pass again" I look at him confused. "Wha-" he cuts me off with a kiss. My first kiss. I melt under his submission.

He hold my waist close to him as I lock my arms round his neck. This kiss was magical. Wait he has a girlfriend. I quickly pull away. "Hayden...you have a girlfriend" he looks at me.

"It's not like I haven't cheated on her before" I push him off. "No I'm not just going to be another one of your hook ups Hayden." I open the door. "Get out!" He walks out. I slam the door close as I slide down it in tears.

I take my phone and try to ring Jayden but she's not answering and I can't call Kenzie cause she's Bella's best friend. My life is a mess. I pull my knees up to my chest and cry harder.