Chapter 20

Annie's POV
I hear a door open and look up to see Hayden. "What do you want?" He doesn't say anything he just sits down next to me. "What happened last night was a mistake. And Annie what I said wasn't a lie. That's why I'm going to tell Kenzie last night didn't mean anything me"

I look at him. "You know this is going to hurt her" he nods his head. "But not as much as I hurt you...I'm sorry" I sigh. "It's ok...wanna watch a movie?" He smiles as he goes and closes the door.

Half way through the movie an intense scene comes I look at Hayden as he tenses up. I laugh. "What!" I look at him. "You are so tense" I say as I laugh. "I am not" I can't hold back the laughter. "Yes you are. Come on don't be so tense"

He smirks at me. "Ok. Then we get to watch a horror instead." I look at him. "Oh no!" He chuckle. "I'll protect you." He pulls me onto him. My legs fall either side of me.

"Oh really. Will you now? And how will you do that?" I look at him. "I'll fight them" he put his fists up as I laugh. "You're so goofy" he smiles at me "and you're so cute"

Our eyes lock. Why does this feel so wrong but yet so right? I shake the thought off. He sits up more and puts his arms around my waist. "What?" I say. "Nothing...just want to give you something"

I look at him confused. He slowly leans in planting a kiss on my lips. This is love. I put my arms around his neck as he falls back. He slide his hand down to my thigh as I gasp. He depend the kiss.

I play with his hair. Slightly pulling the ends as he turns us over. He pulls away to look at me. "Some one could walk in. Austin has a spare key" he looks at me. "Ok I don't care"

He sits up pulling me with him. He kisses me once again. He moves down to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he leaves a hickey. I kiss him.

"What the fuck!" We quickly pull away to find Kenzie. I look at Hayden. "Kenzie...about last night I was drunk and umm I don't like you like that." She looks at me. "Kenzie. I can't stop my feelings for someone just because of you!"

"What are you saying?" I get off Hayden. "I'm saying that I love Hayden. God you know this is the first time I felt like this about someone. Why can't you be happy for me!"

Hayden gets up and walks behind me. "Do you love her?" She looks at Hayden as I do the same. "I'm falling for her bad..." he looks at me. "I guess. I can be happy for yous" I smile.

Hayden leans into my ear and whispers. "Johnny likes her you know" I look at him and smile. "Hey kenz what do you think about Johnny?" She looks at me. "I taught you swore-" I laugh. "He Likes you too"

She smiles as she walks out of the room. I turn to look at Hayden. I better change for dinner tonight" he looks at me. "So you are coming tonight" I nod. "Gosh hopefully I don't see you with another guy" I laugh as I give him a small kiss before he leaves.

I pull out my dress for tonight. I start to do my makeup as I notice the hickey on my neck. "Oh fuckkk" I get and walk into his room. "Hayden. Look what you did!" He looks at my neck. "Whoops?" I roll my eyes

I walk back in and do my hair to hide my neck. I slip on my dress. I walk back into Hayden's room. "Hay. Can you the do the back of my dress for me?"

 Can you the do the back of my dress for me?"

He walks behind. He starts to button up the back. "There" he whispers to me. I smile. "Thanks. Now no one can know about this so don't act all flirty with me. We hate each other got it!" He nods.