Chapter 19

Annie's POV
I woke up early this morning. I don't know why. So I got up and got ready. I did my hair and makeup. I took my phone of charge taking the key and going next door to Hayden.

Before I can even knock the door opens

Before I can even knock the door opens. I look up to see Kenzie standing with her clothes in her hand and her hair messy. But she was wearing the hoodie Hayden gave me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Kenzie hoping for a response. "Umm...well...we Umm kinda you know" my eyes widen. Oh great. I nod my head and walk away.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed. I'm still in shock. I here a knock on my door. I look at the one that connects with Hayden's and open it. I look at him with a blank expression.

"What?" He says as he looks at me. "So everything you told me last night was a lie then. I can't believe I thought I felt the same way" he looks confused.

"YOU SLEPT WITH KENZIE AND PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE I FIND her COMING OUT OF YOUR ROOM IN THE HOODIE YOU GAVE ME!" By now I'm trying to hold back the tears.

"Why does it even bother you?" I look at Hayden. "Because I'm in love with you!Because you are the first boy that I ever felt this way for. Because you were the first boy to kiss me. Because you were were the first boy to tell me that he was falling for me. And you are the first boy to hurt me!" I push him out and slam the door.

I slide down to the ground as tears flow down my face I sob as I sit with knees under my chin. I can't believe this. He went and slept with one of my best friends after telling me he was falling for me.

I just want to go home. I hear a knock on the door. I quickly get up and fix my makeup so I don't look like I was crying. I plaster a smile on and open it.

My smile soon turns into a frown when I see Kenzie and Jayden. "Hi..." I look between. "Oh my god we. I mean I have so much tea for you" I smile. "Great. Come in"

They come and sit down. "Me and Hayden did it last night!" I look at her. "Yea I know" she looks at me confused. "Anyways me and Armani are going on a date." I look at Jayden and smile.

"That's nice. Anyways how did yous even end up in his room?" I look back at Kenzie. "Well we were flirting in the elevator and then we kiss. So he carries me to his room and you can guess the rest."

I nod my head in response. "I have really bad headache. So I'm going to lie down." They look at me. "Ok see you later Ann's" I smile as the leave.

Once I hear the door close I flip onto my bed. This week just keeps getting worse. Next thing I know they will be dating...I sigh.