BARRY!

Kara

Getting back to the apartment, Ivy and Harley were watching from behind my kitchen counter the space in the middle of my apartment. Thankfully, no one had randomly appeared but that didn't mean that someone couldn't. Speak of the Devil.

The mere thought of someone from Earth One had the portal opening up, the blue a floating swirl in the middle of my living room. Harley gasped from her place behind the counter, whispering something to Ivy I couldn't quite understand.

Barry and Caitlin jumped through the portal, landing with a thump, both instantly finding me waiting for them. "Hey! Sorry, we had some technical difficulties getting here." Barry laughed, but it fell flat at Caitlin's deadpan expression.

I stepped forward, hugging him and then Caitlin quickly. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here? I'm not meant to be coming to you for two days."

Barry frowned at this new information. "You called us." We all fell silent, even Harley and Ivy not wanting to interrupt this already glaring lack of communication. "We got an alert that your device was used, but when we tried to call you back you didn't answer."

Concerned, I walked over to the drawer I kept it in, prepared for it to be sitting there like normal in it's case. It wasn't.

"What the..?" The box was there, but the device was gone. Turning to the two hiding behind the counter, I fixed Harley with a glare. "Have you been messing with my stuff whilst we were gone?"

Standing up, they both took offence to the accusation, but in all fairness, they are the only criminals in my apartment. "No." Ivy answered, Harley answering at the same time.

"Not in that drawer."

Before I could ask them anything else, Lena jumped in. "Has anyone else been here when we haven't?"

Stopping to think, Ivy tapped on the counter as Harley hummed to herself. "The brunette." Harley looked to Ivy for help remembering who it was.

"Oh yeah, you're CFO or whatever she is, Sam." Ivy watched Barry and Caitlin closely, no doubt wondering who they were and how they managed to come through a portal. "How did you..?"

"We're heroes from another Earth and friends with Kara." Barrysmiled at them, completely blanking the fact that I was gaping at him.

"BARRY!" I yelled.

He looked at me, Caitlin rolling her eyes at her friend. "What?"

I waved at Harley and Ivy. "You can't just go telling people that you're from another Earth and that we're friends?"

"Why not?" He frowned. "They just saw us come through a portal and what's wrong with knowing people from another Earth? It's not like I said you were an alien." He grimaced, my anger almost at a boiling point despite the fact he had nothing to worry about.

"Way to go Barry. Sorry Kara." Caitlin offered me a sheepish smile, obviously not happy with the idea that Barry had just run his mouth.

Harley laughed, standing from her place behind the counter. "Lucky for ya, we knew that."

Barry now scowled at me. "If they already knew, what's with the third degree."

"Because you didn't know that when you said it. How would you like it if I appeared in your apartment and blurted to anyone there that you were the Flash?" Not that it would matter, everyone in his life knew his secret, he was worse at keeping it than me.

He deflated a little, tilting his head. "Fair enough. I'm sorry."

"Thank you, but are you saying someone from my Earth has already jumped to yours with my device?" I looked between Barry and Caitlin hoping that they wouldn't tell me that was true. The last thing any of us needed was someone running around Earth One with alien powers, it wasn't a good luck on it when the Dominators did it.