"Neither could you five seconds ago."

A/N - I'm back! Sorry for the cliff hanger but I will warn that this one is just as bad, but the next chapter will be worth waiting for... I hope. I know exactly what I want to happen and it will be coming so be patient. Enjoy this chapter and I hope you are enjoying this story!

***

Kara shot up. The shadows thick under the trees with the night into its darkest hour. She didn't have her powers, could already feel it, the lack of strength, the vulnerability. Silence met her from every side – nothing moved. No birds, no critters, no wind.

"This isn't creepy at all." Standing, she tried to find evidence of Reign, but again there was nothing. They landed next to each other, she should have been next to her, right? Wandering around wasn't what she wanted to do, she'd get lost.

She had to get this over with though, get rid of Reign for good no matter what before Alex and Lena followed her in here. Because there were absolutely going to do that, they wouldn't be them if they didn't. Sighing, she started walking, hoping she would find Reign along the way.

The DEO sat in stunned silence for a moment, then all chaos broke loose. A portal opened without an order from Alex, Cisco disappearing with a few agents only to appear on the news as they picked Supergirl up and cuffed Reign before bringing them both back through to the DEO.

Lena didn't know what to do, Brainy didn't need her help with the final two devices and Alex didn't need her help. For once, she didn't know what to do.

The portal closed and several agents helped get Supergirl on a bed to be wheeled up to the Med Bay, while the others that had gone with him continued to carry Reign to their cells – no, the kryptonite training room.

In her head, she knew Kara was okay, but couldn't be so sure about what they were going to do to Reign, and regardless of what she'd done, she was still a person. They were better than her and she wouldn't bet Alex remembered that when faced with the woman that almost killed her sister.

Sighing, she followed the agents dragging Reign with them, the device secure on her forehead. The woman was dead to the world, linked to whatever subconsciousness the devices Brainy had altered sent the two caped women. Dead to the world was better, she knew that, but watching her feet drag on the floor, there was something eating at her. Something important.

When they reached the door to the training room, one agent tried to open it with a code, only to get denied. It was a different code to every other room here, something he should have known if he'd paid attention, the screen programmed to recognise specific DNA markers – markers no one else in the DEO had.

The agent grumbled as he tried another code, the two with him shaking their heads as they shifted Reign in their arms. Alex was nowhere to be found, unless they looked at Kara's bedside, so Lena stood and watched. How long could it take them to realise they weren't getting in?

He tried three codes before Lena shook her head and stepped forward. Immediately, the agent tried to stop her, but froze with one glare. "Codes don't work on that door, something you should have known before deciding to bring her here." Sidestepping him, she grabbed one of Reign's arms and lifted her cuffed hands to the scanner, forcing one to the screen to watch it turn green. "It's programmed to DNA markers of a Kryptonian, not a five-digit security code that is all too hackable."

Scowling, the agent that had failed to open the door gestured for the two holding Reign to move her inside. He stepped in front of her as she stepped to follow them inside. "You can't enter this room."

Lena tilted her head. "Neither could you five seconds ago. Care to tell me why I specifically am not allowed in?"

His jaw clenched, his obvious answer of being a Luthor on the tip of his tongue. "You aren't an agent of the DEO and therefore I cannot allow you entry to a secure room."