Chapter 19

#handjob #sex #dominate #Choking #donttrythisathome

"Are you kidding me?" With her arms crossed over her chest, Camille stood in the door and glared towards the four teens on her porch.

"I'm sorry Cam, but we couldn't just leave them there..." Magnus stepped in, trying to take the heat from Alec.

"Babe, you don't have to protect me." Calmly, Alec placed his hand on his boyfriend's arm and took over the conversation. "Camille, I know this isn't what we agreed on, and you have already done so much for me, so I'm not asking for them to stay here long. Just until I can find a place to live with all four of them. You can take half of my salary for the inconvenience."

"don't be ridicules Alec. I would never do that..." Camille took a deep breath, "fine, they can stay here for now. But only if you fix the pool house for them to live in." Camille turned around and walked into the house again. Before she was out of sight Alec spun around with his hands triumphant in the air. "And you better give them some ground rules!" Camille yelled from inside the house before disappearing into the living room.

"you did it!" Magnus hugged his boyfriend tight. He was so proud of him. Standing up for what he believed was right.

"now I just need my sister to watch them for a couple of days while I fix the pool house..."

"I don't think that will be a problem."

*****

It turned out that Magnus had been right. Izzy gladly took in the kids, although she didn't have room for them, but Sam had suggested that they put up a tent and pretended to be camping. So, every night they slept outside and then came in for a shower and food in the morning.

They had lived with Izzy for five days and Alec was almost done with the pool house. Magnus had of course made sure that Alec had the help he needed by hiring handymen who would do as Alec told them. And Magnus had been resting at the pool with a drink in his hand while he watched Alec work without a shirt on. That had been Magnus favorite pastime.

Now it was only Alec who was doing the final touchups. Magnus sipped his drink while he watched Alec paint the outside of the house. Sweat glistened on his beautiful skin and caused for multiple fantasies in Magnus' mind.

His body ached for Alec's touch. Watching him being all masculine and working with his hands turned Magnus on to a degree he had never experienced before. There was nothing he wanted more, than Alec throwing him to the ground or pushing him up against the wall before screwing him senseless. But Magnus didn't know how to ask for it. Ever since they had become a couple, sex had been tender. It was amazing and he loved it, but they always made love. Sweet love... and sometimes Magnus just needed to be thrown around and fucked! But how did he ask that of his boyfriend without hurting his feelings or making him think he didn't do a good job. Or maybe even think that Magnus was a disgusting pervert.

It wasn't that Magnus wanted sex to be rough every time, but once in a while he needed it. Magnus had always had a few kinks, and he hadn't told Alec about it. Now he feared to. How did he explain to his perfect boyfriend that he liked pain just as much as pleasure, and that he loved to choke or be choked during sex. That watching skin turn red from a slap or a strong hold was a huge turn on. One he couldn't keep on living without it.

Maybe the first step could be to inspire Alec to be a little rough and then let him now how much he liked it...? Then he could move on from there. The sex they had in his study had been perfect, so he knew Alec had it in him. He just wanted something like it again. But for some reason, Alec didn't do that anymore.

Magnus decided that he was going to go for it. Without making any noise, Magnus got up from his lounger and moved over behind Alec. When he was within range, he sneaked his hand around his boyfriends waist and palmed him through his pants. Hearing Alec's deep intake of breath went straight to Magnus' cock