Chapter 33

Entering the club always gave him a sense of calm. It was the closest thing he had to a safe space. The smell of alcohol, leather and sex wrapped him in its warm embrace. His friend, who was high as a kite, had her arm looped through his. They had barely entered before the first guy was eying him up. And why wouldn't they? The young man had made a great effort to dress for the occasion. A see-through black top and small leather shorts that showed the lower part of his ass. He knew that this kind of clothes attracted the most desperate guys, and that was exactly what he needed tonight. He needed to be fucked and fucked and fucked some more. Less than five different sexual partners tonight would not be accepted.

"hey girl, are you still with me?" The young man shook the young woman a little, but she was so far gone in her high that she didn't really notice him. With a shrug, he paced her on a couch next to some guys, that he thought would be fun to start of with. A little threesome never hurt nobody.

"hi. Do you have room for us? I don't need a seat of my own. Your "stick" will do just fine." The young man winked at the nearest guy. And it didn't take long for him to accept the invitation.

Without a word, he opened his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. A shiver ran down the young mans body as he opened his shorts and slowly wiggled his way out of them before straddling the man. As he began to sink down on the man's dick, he was lifted up and turned around. So he was sitting with his back against the mans chest. His strong hands never left the young man's hips as he pushed him down. The pain of being stretched so violently caused the young mans eyes to flutter. He welcomed the pain as a long lost friend.

-------

"So, this is the famous club?" Alec shuttered slightly as he entered. He was so exited. And slightly terrified.

"Yes. This is where I spent most of my time, before I spent my time with you." Magnus leaned in and placed a kiss on Alecs lips. "I cant wait to introduce you to my friends."

Magnus walked in and handed his coat to the girl in the wardrobe.

"Mr. bane. Nice to see you again."

"And you too." Magnus turned towards Alec. "Alexander, may I take you coat?"

Alec hesitated slightly and whispered. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable in these clothes outside the house."

"don't be ridicules. You look hot."

Alec Let his eyes wander over Magnus' body. He looked hot. Tight leather pants that hugged his hips perfectly. A darkblue leatherbelt with a small buckle in front and a loose hanging open shirt in a fabric that changed color between black and blue depending on the light. And beneath the open shirt...? Nothing. Just Magnus' delicious abs. Begging to be licked.

"Darling, focus!" Magnus snapped his fingers in front of Alec as it became clear that Alec had left the building to think about Magnus naked.

"Sorry... its just... you look great. But..."

"no buts!" Magnus yanked the jacket off Alec's body. "You look hot. Trust me! Everybody is going to want to jump your bones."

Alec was wearing skintight darkblue jeans and a white snug t-shirt that looked like It would rip at any second, it was so tight. The poor t-shirt was fighting for its life, as Alec crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not sure Magnus..."

"but I am. So, stop it." Magnus Smacked Alec's arms away. "you look hot."

"fine..." Alec sighed and gave in. There was no discussing with magnus about fashion. He always got his way.

"are you sure its okay that we are both Doms here, and boyfriends?"

"yes. Dont worry. I have always gone to this club as a dom. I don't sub for strangers. Only people I trust. So everyone knows me as a Dom. And you are a natural Dom, so you would be awkward..." Magnus shut Alec a sideways glace before continuing: "More awkward... going as a sub. Besides there's no rules that Doms can't be together."

"alright. If you are sure..."

"I am. Now, let me introduce you to my friends."

Magnus dragged Alec to the VIP section, where it seemed Magnus knew every single one. It didn't take long for Alec to fell comfortable. Nobody questioned the fact that both Magnus and Alec were there as Doms. Apparently they all knew that Magnus was rarely a sub. Alec couldn't help but feel honored, that Magnus trusted him and loved him enough to explore that with him.

----------

The young man panted heavily, when he finally got a second to breathe. Tonight had been an eventful evening. It had started off with the two guys on the couch. He had rode one of the guys backwards while the other had stuffed his dick deep down his throat. Not caring if he could breathe. It had been glorious.

After that he had gone outside to get a smoke, and there he had met a straight guy that was passing by with his friends. They had yelled at him and called him things, but he had only responded by offering his ass. And one of them took him up on his offer. The straight guy fucked him hard and fast, bend over and grabbing a hold on a lamppost while the guys friends watched and laughed. After that, they took turns fucking him, till he was so sore he could barely walk. Then the guys left without giving him a second thought. And once again, the young man convinced himself that it was exactly what he wanted. To be used and thrown away. That he didn't need or want anybody to take care of him.

Slowly, the young man made his way to the bar. He needed something to drink before he found his next fuck. Scanning the bar, he found a lonesome guy sipping a beer and decided that he would be fairly easy to convince to pay for his drink.

The young man sat down next to him and slid his hand between the man's legs. Rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Leaning in closer, he whispered: "pay for my drink, and ill make you cum..."

Without looking at him, the guy answered. "make me cum and I'll might pay for your drink."

Winking the young man slowly opened the guys pants.

------

"you guys are truly meant for each other." A woman, called Catarina was looking at Alec and Magnus wit envy in her eyes. "you seem really happy Magnus. You deserve this more than anyone I know, and Alec," The woman leaned closer to him. "You are a great guy. I can see why he loves you so much."

"thank you." A pink blush covered Alec's cheeks as he got up. "I'll go get us some refills."

As Alec walked towards the bar he could hear the giggles and laughter that came from the table he had left. He knew they were laughing at how shy and awkward he was sometimes, but he didn't mind. It was all coming from a place of love. He had no doubt.

At the bar Alec gestured to the bartender for refills as he noticed a familiar face next to him.

"Jon... is that you?"