THIRTY FIVE: QUESTION AND ANSWER

We've gone through two books with CELESTE GREYS now...
And her long journey has finally come to an end.
I know some reader expressed their concern that this would not have a good ending so I hope you guys were satisfied with this ending because I worked really hard on it. A lot of time was spent getting things just right so it could capture the right emotion that I wanted to convey.

But anyways... how did you guys like JACEN SYDULLA and MASTER GREYS' relationship?
How did you like EZRA BRIDGER and CELESTE GREYS relationship?

Please let me know how you liked the book in the comments.
Alright! Let's get to the Q & A!

WHEN DOES S7R TAKE PLACE?
It takes place during Season 4 of Star Wars: Rebels. Specifically, I made a time gap between when the Rebels capture Pryce to when they free Lothal. That time gap that I made is where SPECTRE-7: RESTORED takes place.

DOES GREGOR STILL DIE?
Sadly, yes. Everything happens accordingly except what I showed in the book.

WHY DID EZRA PUSH CELESTE OUT OF THE WINDOW?
Simply put, Ezra couldn't let Celeste share in the consequence of his decisions. In fact, he put in the mission KYBER-7 just in case it did come down to that.

HOW DOES CELESTE KNOW ABOUT MALACHOR, AHSOKA TANO, ECT?
Ezra most likely filled her in.

DOES CELESTE EVER COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE SITH-LORD (DARTH VADER)?
Nope. After she let's go of her fear and anger she is no longer bent on revenge. So the only time she would've seen him (not including in her nightmares) was when she was a little kid and Vader killed her parents.

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK AND I WILL TRY TO PUT IT UP ON THIS CHAPTER!

Thank you all for the reads and comments! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed reading CELESTE GREYS just as much as I enjoyed writing her.
Stay tuned because I will post updates and/or bonus chapters on SPECTRE-7: RESTORED. Again, thank you for reading, I hope this was a fun experience for you all!