THREE- EZRA: HER SARCASM

The Grey Phantom wore a cloak over her shoulders, covering the leather jacket she had underneath. A gray stormtrooper helmet masked her features, not allowing us to see her expressions. She seemed frozen to her spot as her gaze drifted upon the crew.

"The Grey Phantom, Huh? I've heard a lot about you." I said, padding up to her as we met in the middle of the barren plain.

"Grey will do just fine."

"Alright, Grey." I remarked, for what I could tell no lightsaber was visible, but a faint Force was drifting around her. Just like the rumors had told, she was definitely a force user. Whether she was a Jedi or not was to be determined.

"Nice base you got here." She joked, sarcasm lacing through her voice, which was made mechanical by the helmet she was wearing.

"So, lets get down to it. What's the job? I prefer working alone and I specialize in assassinations." She said, crossing her arms over her chest, growing more and more impatient by the second. It was obvious she wanted to get straight to the point.

"We're Rebels, as you probably know and we need your help to free Lothal from Imperial Occupation." I laid it out for her. Plain and simple.

"Will you help us?" Hera asked, stepping up beside me. I looked into the emotionless lenses of the stormtrooper helmet, hoping to communicate our need with my eyes.

"No."