One Day

And one day she'll look into his eyes
And instead of breaking
She'll call him
Mine

And one day she'll look into his eyesAnd instead of breaking She'll call him Mine

HEY WHORES IM BACK 💅✨😏

Harry

I remember that night like it was yesterday.

I had let her go back to her room, stealing away her journal and writing those words that repeated over and over in my head into one of the many blank pages in that story of her music.

Now I'm here, with a completely different person. And I can't seem to understand why.

"What are you guys looking at?" Mitch asked, knowing both of us out of our trance as he walks over, me closing the journal and giving it to Lila, her eyes looking away from mine.

"Nothing. You get it all set up?" I ask, looking over his recording station as Lila stayed still behind me.

"Yep, if it's alright with you lila, we'll have you record you singing Harry's songs for the tour so we can have them layered in with the other vocalists," Mitch explains slowly, my eyes catching with Lilas again before I turned fully towards her again.

"Is that okay?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was fully comfortable and fully aware that all of this was up to her. Whatever she isn't comfortable with we can change in a heartbeat. It's so important to me that she's comfortable.

"Yeah," she whispered, me pressing my lips together and nodding, not missing the way her hands trembled around her journal.

"Okay, Tulip, go on in. Don't be nervous, you'll sound great," Mitch cooed as he shut her into the booth, me leaning my back against the wall as I watched her.

Only a few things have changed about her appearance, and they aren't all things that make me worried. She did used to have this cute little nose ring, something I had honestly admired about her, and I also don't remember her having this many tattoos. Her hairs a lot longer now, and somehow seems more shiny under the sunlight.

Her hands are bruised to oblivion, the sight making my chest ache in pain. God, I can't imagine what sort of things she's been through to cause that much pain. I wish I could get her to talk to me.

She raises her diamond eyes to me as she cutely curls the wire of the headphones between her fingers, taking a deep breath before that voice I never thought I would hear in person again filled my ears, and brought back that night.

Sweet creature
Had another talk about where it's going wrong
But we're still young
We don't know where we're going
But we know where we belong

And oh we started
Two hearts in one home
It's hard when we argue
We're both stubborn I know, but oh

Sweet creature
Sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home

It's like I was flying, her soft voice filtering through the room as Mitch and I watched in amazement as she sang

It's like I was flying, her soft voice filtering through the room as Mitch and I watched in amazement as she sang. She closed her eyes like she always used to, and I felt emotion trailing through my eyes at the sight.

Sweet creature was the song that started it all for my first solo album. It's my first born if you will...and hearing someone that reminds me so much of my past makes my spine shiver up my back.

The way she seemed so calm and collected as she sang, the way she would soak in all of the music, the way she opened her eyes and those diamonds seared deep into my soul, finding that young 17 year old boy who was in love.

They all reminded me of my Lavender. Of who she was before.

"That was great, Lila," Mitch smiles through the speakers as she smiled softly at him, thanking him through the mic.

"Holy fucking shit that made me feel something," Mitch said dramatically, pressing his hand to his chest as he sniffled, me scoffing at him through laughter.

"She's something else," I say softly, not missing the way Mitch's head shot to look at me.

"Haz...are you...keen for this girl already?" He whispers as Lila comes out of the room, I make eyes at him as she walks towards us so we can overview the music.

keen for this girl already?" He whispers as Lila comes out of the room, I make eyes at him as she walks towards us so we can overview the music

"That was amazing, Lila,"I smile at her, still stunned by her angel voice.

"Thank you," she whispered back,

I missed this. I missed her smile, that she never shows anymore, I missed her eyes so blue, and I missed that fucking intoxicating sound of her voice.

"Okay...I've layered it against Harry's just to make sure your levels match..." Mitch mumbled as Lila sat down next to me on the couch, setting her journal down beside her.

My head snapped up when he started the music, my eyes widening at the perfect harmony our voices had created after all these years away from each other. It sounded like the beach, it sounded like those nights running through the hotel hallways, it sounded like lavender.

"Fucking hell, Harry. You've got yourself a good one here," Mitch said snakily, Lilas cheeks getting red as she shook her head.

"I sure have," I breathed, seeing Lilas eyes snap to mine as I cleared my throat, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"You guys sound great together. I'm sure the fans will agree," Mitch said, spinning around in his chair to look at the two of us.

"I'm sure they will..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HI BABES

I LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY BYE BYE

Sunny