Angels and Demons

Everybody said that I'm falling
Took another line I'm calling
I'm so sick of the nonsense
I'ma dive into the mosh pit
I don't really think I'm the problem
I don't really think it's a problem
Me plus me is a problem
One gun shot could solve 'em

Lila Rose

Harry, the team and I had eventually made it to the stage, setting everything up to the best of our abilities before the early crowd comes in. Harry had a meet and greet before, and I watched from the sidelines. I love seeing him in that mode, the greeter and the happy Harry he always is, but there's something different about him when he's in that setting. He asks everyone how their day is going, and hugs them if they accept the hug, and he kisses babies and hugs moms and takes pictures....but most of all he's happy.

He doesn't put on an act around them like so many other celebrities do, and he makes them feel welcomed, even if he's exhausted. He wasn't very tired after, but he managed to tug me into one of the back rooms after and let me toy with his hair and hold him close before we went on stage.

Tonight seemed a bit different-in a good way. I felt more free and I felt like being so close to Harry helped not only our stage energy, but the music as well. Mitch was on fire, and not only because I caught him and one of the security guards in the middle of a intense make out session behind the vending machines, but also because he was dancing around in this frilly black tutu and glitter was flying in every direction after him.

My solos have gone well the past couple shows, and the crowd seems to like getting into the songs as much as I do, at least I think so. I love singing, but I realized I haven't been doing much of it recently outside of shows, but I just have been so busy trying to perfect everything for everyone and trying to keep myself under control around Harry.

Harry, while stealing my snacks from my bag, declared that we should all go out for drinks, so, we made our way back to the house, me leaving Harry to go in his room and I decided to get myself all dolled up.

"How do you even put this shit on?" I grumble from inside Mitch's bathroom as I struggle to tie the back of this silk dress he had practically threatened me to death if I didn't wear. I don't get very dressed up a lot, so I hope Harry appreciates it because these heels are so fucking uncomfortable.

"Can I ask you a question?" Mitch asked as I walked out, him catcalling me and I roll my eyes, nodding him on as I turn on my straightener. He thinks for a minute, throwing a gummy bear into his mouth before talking.

"Are you and Harry...having sex?" He says slowly, raising his eyebrows and I whip around to look at him fully.

Harry and I definitely were not having sex-yet-but even if we were I don't know why he would ask such a odd question.

"What the fuck gave you that idea?" I croak and he laughs, chewing on some more candy.

"You guys got oddly close oddly fast...kinda suspicious, tulip," he says, narrowing his eyes at me and I scoff in his direction, spraying my hair with product before starting to straighten it.

"Harry...Harrys helped me through a lot, Mitch...we've gotten so close because of that," I smile to myself in the mirror as I talk, quickly running the iron through my hair and he thinks as he chews on more candy behind me. I think of Harry obviously more than friends, but the more I think about it, the more I realize I actually don't really know what we are.

I don't really mind that though, not knowing, because for now just being his is enough for me.

"Baby where's-" I hear Harrys voice before I see him enter the room and I cringe as I see him walk around the corner, his smile wide before it falls when he sees Mitch sitting on my bed, in a laughter of tears.