Someone To You

And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you (someone to you)

Lila Rose

By the time I woke up, I could have been sleeping for eons at that point. Harry was still beside me, my head still on his chest and I listened to his soft breaths as he played with my hair, his phone in his hands as he kept himself busy. I turn more onto my back, blinking at the bright morning light before I look up at him, his eyes glancing down at me and he smiles when he sees I'm awake.

"You're awake," he smiles down at me, sliding his arms around me and making it so I'm straddling him, my head tucked in his shoulder and I smile at how excited he is just to see me.

"Someone's excited," I giggle, and he nods, holding my hips against his and I bite at the mark I had left on his neck, proud of it. I start to climb off so I can go pee and brush my teeth before we do whatever he has planned for us to do, but he whines.

"I'll be right back-just gotta brush my teeth," I grin and he sighs, standing with me and I smile, slipping inside the separate toilet room as he starts to brush his teeth. After I do my business I start to brush mine next to him, trying to ignore the obvious bulge in his boxers, and the simple sight had me smiling to myself giddily.

Harry pulled me back to bed before I could even finish brushing my teeth, his hands all over me and he insisted that I sit back on his lap like before, probably just so he can shove his head in my boobs again.

"What's going on with you this morning, hm?" I giggle when he does exactly what I suspected, pressing his head against my chest and he mumbled something under his breath before just shoving his head more against me and I inhale when he nibbles at my skin lightly with his teeth.

"Nothin'" he shrugs and I can feel his length under me, and I raise my eyebrows at him, his hands grasping my ass tightly and if I couldn't feel it before-I could feel it when I shifted my hips, and I have to bite my inner lip to not moan.

He gets me so fucking horny for him so fast and it's honestly giving me whiplash at this point. One simple shift of his hips or movement of his hand can set my whole body off like a firecracker, and I crave more and more of him every time. I want to do more with Harry-things like actually more than just my hands-and I know I'm ready for that, but I don't even know how to do those things anymore. I mean, I know how to do it, but giving head and someone shoving themselves down your throat is two different things.

I want to do that to Harry so bad-give him head I mean-but I'm afraid I wouldn't be very good at it, or even able to have him come.

I bite my lip wearily, kissing him with all I've got as his hands work on rolling my hips over his faster and faster until my whole body is trembling. I moan against his tongue, tracing patterns on the roof of his mouth and tasting every inch of him I can. He tastes so good, and it almost shocks me every time I kiss him.

He gently started to bite down on my lip, and I whimper at the feeling, loving when he doesn't hold back and just takes his control over me like I know he enjoys more than anything. I smile into his mouth when I slowly drag my hands down his chest, the warmth against my cold fingertips, and I admire the way his chest trembles under my fingertips.

His hands slip into the hem of his hoodie I was wearing, slowly sliding it off of me, pushing it off of the bed and my tits are directly in his sight and at his desire now, and his pupils start to go deeper and deeper. The second he licks his cherry red lips, it's almost like a flash before they're shoved on my nipples, and I moan louder than I expected when he does so, my head falling back.