Santa Baby

Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

This ones a long one, so it took me double the time 😫

Lila Rose

"Harry! Harry wake up!"

I shake Harrys warm shoulder as he snores soundly, my hips over his as I shake him awake, him groaning, and I can hear Gemma and Anne patiently waiting downstairs at the couch for us. I sigh, sitting back on his hips. I want him to wake up so we can have our first Christmas together...and I can have my first Christmas without my dad.

I know today is going to be hard, but I also know that my dad isn't in pain anymore. He's probably cheering us on from the sky as we embark on so many journeys together. "Harry, baby...it's Christmas," I whisper into his ear, pressing delicate kisses over his unruly hair, bouncing on his hips, him groaning louder, but not moving. I huff, giving up and I smile as I swivel my hips over his ass, him inhaling and I bend down by his ear. "The sooner you get up the sooner we get to London....the sooner we can open our personal presents," I whisper and his eyes pop open, turning to look at me, and I squeal as he grabs me, giggling to myself happily as he attacks me in kisses, holding me on his waist.

"Good morning, baby lavender,"he grins, hiking me against his hips, diving back into mouth, and I sigh, feeling his hands grasp my hips. "Let's go open presents," I whisper and he nods, smiling, standing with me in his arms, holding me close as I try and pull some pants on, him not even bothering with a shirt at this point. I smile up at him, kissing his lips, this moment so surreal. Standing in Harrys childhood home, the walls filled with stories...and I'm here with him again. All I thought about the fall after I got back from London was what Harry was doing, even when it came to Christmas. I just never thought we'd be standing here, making out impatiently as we wait to get downstairs, but finally Harry pushed me out the door.

I was a little nervous to see what Harrys reactions to the presents I got him was going to be, but I know that I wanted to just sit back and soak up any time with him I could get, especially him around his family. Watching the love of my life interact in such an innocently beautiful way around his family is the most uplifting thing in the world, especially since the only thing I keep thinking about his how much I miss my dad. I know he's watching us right now, and making sure everything is going to go well for us, because I know it's going to be okay.

I look up at Harry from where I sit on the floor, one of his hands in my hair as him and his mum chat over the treats i had gotten at the shop, and recipe changes, but he stops speaking when he catches eyes with me, pecking my eyebrow, him mum smiling at us, grinning at me happily before Gemma walks in again, us all staring at the wrapped presents under the tree like we were predators on its prey. I look up at Harry again, him looking up, doing a double take at the stockings and I look up as well, my eyes widening when I see a fifth stocking at the end, filled with presents, my name written just like the others at the top, and I could cry at the sight, my hand going over my mouth.

"Mum...," Harry whispers and I stand up, sniffling emotionally at the fact that this is happening, and everything is going as planned for once. Ian was gone, no more being scared . No more nightmares. No more pain for us, we can just be us finally. "Awe, Lila...," Anne grins, taking me in a hug and I hold her so incredibly tight, trying to tell her how much something as small as a stocking means to me, sitting down on Harrys thigh, his arms wrapping around me as I mumbled a million thank yous at her.

"You're very welcome, Lila. We wouldn't want our newest edition to the family to not have a stocking!" She laughs, Harry grinning at her and I nod, trying to ignore the crying that wants to happen just building in my chest.